Jump to content

Forum Awards - Off-topic Poster of the Year 2022  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

All interesting to read though, apart from that second twat listed.

Nonsense, sir. You’re one of off topic’s most consistent posters and always engaging, be it football or loads of other threads. 

…I voted for Fatty Facesitter though. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter
Didn’t actually vote for myself.
  • Paid Members
Posted
48 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I voted for FelatioLips, but it’s bloody hard to pick between everyone here.

Aw shucks. Fwiw I nominated you for this award!

My vote went to Superbacon. To go from being on ignore to being my favourite off topic poster is quite something!
Not that my opinion of anyone means anything, mind.

Posted
36 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Aw shucks. Fwiw I nominated you for this award!

Aw man, you know when you read something at the exact right time? I had really bad news tonight about a close relative having cancer. Reading this small thing…it’s a really positive comment at a time in which it mattered. Thanks so much, it means a lot. 

  • Members
Posted
10 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Aw shucks. Fwiw I nominated you for this award!

My vote went to Superbacon. To go from being on ignore to being my favourite off topic poster is quite something!
Not that my opinion of anyone means anything, mind.

Who said that? :)

  • Paid Members
Posted

This is a heck of a close race. Its got to be @FelatioLipsfor me with all the retro gaming love. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...