Forum Awards - Dolt of the Year 2022

Frankie Crisp

Forum Awards - Dolt of the Year 2022  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Look who’s winning the award @RalphyV2this should not be taken seriously at all. It’s a bit of mostly harmless fun and whilst it can tend to get a bit spikey it should be taken in good spirit. Occasionally nominees even use it for a chance of introspection and become better posters for it. This place isn’t particularly over policed and if silly stuff like this can have such detrimental effects on someone’s mental well-being it’s probably not the best forum for them during their down periods, even though it really is a forum full of progressive helpful lovely old beans.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, BobJones1 said:

I was hoping ‘Nasty’ posters like Keith and Devon are eradicated….. let’s be honest what does their nastiness actually contribute……

Why, for God's sakes, is "Nasty" in apostrophes? Is this some sort of ironic nastiness? Is the wink implied?

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, BobJones1 said:

I was hoping ‘Nasty’ posters like Keith and Devon are eradicated….. let’s be honest what does their nastiness actually contribute……

their ‘female support’ borders on weird….’my girlfriend says this…’ etc. 

Your grotesque use of ellipsis offends me greatly. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

Mab always used to, always prefaced with “I’m not bothered, but”

If we really want to bring in positivity, we should bring back seeing who has the most upvotes. That’s something 31k Kool Keith can get behind!

• Paid Members

These awards while soul crushing at least give people the knowledge to think a little more before posting, post less, realise they're annoying everyone or realise they're more irritating than rubbing your eyes after eating hot sauce.

I once won an award for "most eccentric style" because I wore women's skinny jeans. Now I wear what can only be described as a Spoons Carpet Orgy. I took it the right way. If you're offended that people think you're a fucking dolt, you're probably a fucking dolt.

Grumble.