Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 If I speak, I am in trouble.
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 Gotta be the guy who shrugged his shoulders at a potential breach of this websites security which has seen good posters leave, never apologised and still hasn't appointed another admin.
Keith Houchen Posted January 12, 2023 Posted January 12, 2023 Hope Moo sees this and closes the place.
Mr_Danger Posted January 12, 2023 Posted January 12, 2023 Moo needs to take a leaf out of the great man’s book.
BobJones1 Posted January 13, 2023 Posted January 13, 2023 I was hoping ‘Nasty’ posters like Keith and Devon are eradicated….. let’s be honest what does their nastiness actually contribute…… their ‘female support’ borders on weird….’my girlfriend says this…’ etc.
Keith Houchen Posted January 13, 2023 Posted January 13, 2023 Could be worse, I could be assaulting them on trains.
deathrey Posted January 13, 2023 Posted January 13, 2023 1 hour ago, BobJones1 said: their ‘female support’ borders on weird….’my girlfriend says this…’ etc. How so?
Mr_Danger Posted January 14, 2023 Posted January 14, 2023 Look who’s winning the award @RalphyV2this should not be taken seriously at all. It’s a bit of mostly harmless fun and whilst it can tend to get a bit spikey it should be taken in good spirit. Occasionally nominees even use it for a chance of introspection and become better posters for it. This place isn’t particularly over policed and if silly stuff like this can have such detrimental effects on someone’s mental well-being it’s probably not the best forum for them during their down periods, even though it really is a forum full of progressive helpful lovely old beans.
Keith Houchen Posted January 14, 2023 Posted January 14, 2023 These award are the most anticipated and most prestigious.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2023 15 hours ago, BobJones1 said: I was hoping ‘Nasty’ posters like Keith and Devon are eradicated….. let’s be honest what does their nastiness actually contribute…… Why, for God's sakes, is "Nasty" in apostrophes? Is this some sort of ironic nastiness? Is the wink implied?
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2023 (edited) 15 hours ago, BobJones1 said: I was hoping ‘Nasty’ posters like Keith and Devon are eradicated….. let’s be honest what does their nastiness actually contribute…… their ‘female support’ borders on weird….’my girlfriend says this…’ etc. Your grotesque use of ellipsis offends me greatly. Edited January 14, 2023 by Fatty Facesitter
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2023 Didn’t someone else say these awards shouldn’t happen anymore like Ralphy has? I know Ralph sulked off last time he got a clean sweep but I’m sure someone else moaned as well.
Keith Houchen Posted January 14, 2023 Posted January 14, 2023 Mab always used to, always prefaced with “I’m not bothered, but” If we really want to bring in positivity, we should bring back seeing who has the most upvotes. That’s something 31k Kool Keith can get behind!
DavidB6937 Posted January 14, 2023 Posted January 14, 2023 @RalphyV2 you could also take the Best Poster votes to heart too. Anyone could read them and wonder why they're not included and maybe people don't like them etc. But you'd hope the majority of people understand that they're not something worth getting worked up over ? it's just a bit of fun.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2023 These awards while soul crushing at least give people the knowledge to think a little more before posting, post less, realise they're annoying everyone or realise they're more irritating than rubbing your eyes after eating hot sauce. I once won an award for "most eccentric style" because I wore women's skinny jeans. Now I wear what can only be described as a Spoons Carpet Orgy. I took it the right way. If you're offended that people think you're a fucking dolt, you're probably a fucking dolt. Grumble.
Recommended Posts