TNA… Cross the Line again

garynysmon

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Stewson said:

I bet this is another attempt at trying to one up AEW like the fact they have the cheek to schedule a PPV tonight directly against Collision. And they used to be such good friends 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Scott D’Amore is promising something big (from the Observer)

Outside of Mercedes Moné, I’m not sure there’s anyone out there who would fit the billing. So perhaps they’ve signed her? I’d absolutely love it if TNA decided their best foot going forward would be to put AEW and even WWE to shame by playing host to the best women’s division in wrestling.

EDIT: the font has gone a bit weird here, how strange. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

A teaser that will end up being shite

That gimmick has already been taken.

@Infinity Land Ospready and Okada are at the next night’s TV tapings, not the PPV.

I know Trinity is good mates with Monet and talk of her going to AEW has died out, but she’d have been nailed on for the Royal Rumble I’d have thought?

Edited by garynysmon

8 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I know Trinity is good mates with Monet and talk of her going to AEW has died out, but she’d have been nailed on for the Royal Rumble I’d have thought?

There have been quite a few horsewomen references on WWE TV recently right enough, but if it isn’t her, I’m really struggling to think who could live up to that billing. I’d hope they wouldn’t go that big for one (or several) of the recent WWE releases, but who knows.