Stewson Posted December 9, 2023 Posted December 9, 2023 The "new" TNA+ will start streaming on Endeavor Streaming from 5th Jan... https://impactwrestling.com/2023/12/08/tna-wrestling-partners-with-endeavor-streaming-to-distribute-its-on-demand-subscription-service-tna-starting-january-5/ Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 9, 2023 3 hours ago, Stewson said: The "new" TNA+ will start streaming on Endeavor Streaming from 5th Jan... https://impactwrestling.com/2023/12/08/tna-wrestling-partners-with-endeavor-streaming-to-distribute-its-on-demand-subscription-service-tna-starting-january-5/ I bet this is another attempt at trying to one up AEW like the fact they have the cheek to schedule a PPV tonight directly against Collision. And they used to be such good friends ? Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 18, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted December 18, 2023 This has the potential to be good or a huge letdown… Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 18, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted December 18, 2023 Dixie was at Slammiversary last year, that’d be a rubbish surprise tbf! Quote
RedRooster Posted December 18, 2023 Posted December 18, 2023 (edited) Scott D’Amore is promising something big (from the Observer) Outside of Mercedes Moné, I’m not sure there’s anyone out there who would fit the billing. So perhaps they’ve signed her? I’d absolutely love it if TNA decided their best foot going forward would be to put AEW and even WWE to shame by playing host to the best women’s division in wrestling. EDIT: the font has gone a bit weird here, how strange. Edited December 18, 2023 by RedRooster Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted December 18, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2023 New TNA rebrand, maybe it's time to dust off Hulk and Bischoff, January 4th is just around the corner after all. I'm all seriousness, this rebrand could be the lifeline TNA needs to bring eyes back to the product. Quote
Infinity Land Posted December 18, 2023 Posted December 18, 2023 1 hour ago, garynysmon said: This has the potential to be good or a huge letdown… Isn't this the one that already has Ospreay and Okada announced? Has to be someone decent if they're giving it this mystery hype. Mercedes Mone might be the best suggestion as noted above. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted December 18, 2023 Posted December 18, 2023 A teaser that will end up being shite, Oh TNA IS back baby! Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 18, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted December 18, 2023 (edited) 5 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: A teaser that will end up being shite That gimmick has already been taken. @Infinity Land Ospready and Okada are at the next night’s TV tapings, not the PPV. I know Trinity is good mates with Monet and talk of her going to AEW has died out, but she’d have been nailed on for the Royal Rumble I’d have thought? Edited December 18, 2023 by garynysmon Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 19, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2023 Whoever shows up, they’re only coming to deliver the big announcement, which is the date of the BIG announcement. Quote
RedRooster Posted December 19, 2023 Posted December 19, 2023 8 hours ago, garynysmon said: I know Trinity is good mates with Monet and talk of her going to AEW has died out, but she’d have been nailed on for the Royal Rumble I’d have thought? There have been quite a few horsewomen references on WWE TV recently right enough, but if it isn’t her, I’m really struggling to think who could live up to that billing. I’d hope they wouldn’t go that big for one (or several) of the recent WWE releases, but who knows. Quote
RedRooster Posted December 19, 2023 Posted December 19, 2023 15 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Got Riddle written all over it. Surely not…D’Amore has called it one of the biggest signings in their history, and referenced the signings of Christian and Kurt Angle in relation to this. Riddle just doesn’t compare. I really hope you’re wrong. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted December 19, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2023 Probably Ziggler Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.