• Paid Members

There’s too many titles in AEW. Case in point. 

I’ve been reading this thread trying to keep/catch up and was wondering when Cassidy got the title back off Shibata. I’ve had to go to the international title Wikipedia which confirmed the all nations title was defunct ( and I’ve assumed Shibata vacanted) but after reading through it all it turns out that was the all Atlantic title which has turned into the international title and bloody hell this shouldn’t be that hard to follow for a transient viewer who though he was on top of things. 

Turns out Shibata won something else in a different promotion but it all blends into one now. 

• Paid Members
On 4/29/2023 at 8:56 PM, El Mistique said:

There’s too many titles in AEW. Case in point. 

I’ve been reading this thread trying to keep/catch up and was wondering when Cassidy got the title back off Shibata. I’ve had to go to the international title Wikipedia which confirmed the all nations title was defunct ( and I’ve assumed Shibata vacanted) but after reading through it all it turns out that was the all Atlantic title which has turned into the international title and bloody hell this shouldn’t be that hard to follow for a transient viewer who though he was on top of things. 

Turns out Shibata won something else in a different promotion but it all blends into one now. 

...I don't think you confusing Shibata winning something else in a different promotion with AEW is AEW's fault.

• Paid Members

This could turn out to be one of AEW's best signings. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, with some tremendous knowledge and insight into the business and could prove to be a valuable piece in the puzzle for AEW. He left Fightful the other day along with the Grapsody podcast, didn't expect him to sign with AEW. 

• Paid Members

Juice Robinson gets a lot of stick here, but I thought his match with Starks was very good this week, and he was excellent in it. 

Fun show overall, with the farm skit being the highlight. 

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Juice Robinson gets a lot of stick here, but I thought his match with Starks was very good this week, and he was excellent in it. 

Fun show overall, with the farm skit being the highlight. 

I maintain his Jack Black tribute act in promos is still shit, but agreed I thought the match was great. Infact, other than the Wardlow match (he's also not clicking with me at the moment. He's had a rough year since his match with MJF), thought it was a great show.

13 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I think he meant money wise? Which doesn't really work when he just signed a blank cheque to Sammy.

I wasn't the only one thinking he was for some reason talking about MJF's tights, right? I feel like Taz thought something like that. AEW Dark version of Taz would have ran with that.

Edited by 69MeDon

It was maybe on my mind because I listened to the recent My World podcast which brought up Robert Fuller being a manager despite being so tall. With some of the tricks to emphasise the wrestler.

So this was my funniest moment. JB flexing and cross arms to start, Renee backed up so she's looks tiny in comparison to the pair of them.