• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

RUSH is everything Andrade was going for but failing - looking boss in a suit but morphing into a thug when the suit comes off. Maybe he was too handsome or couldn't mask his lackadaisical attitude to work considering all that (Charlotte) Flair money he can fall back on, but Andrade could never match the grubby psychotic charisma that RUSH has naturally in spades.

I actually quite like Andrade but I think you've got that spot on. Andrade looks an arrogant model. RUSH looks and comes across as a guy who you wouldn't be surprised to find out that he murdered someone in real life.

RUSH is a monster. I was listening to the Foley podcast the other day and they talked about how wrestling was missing a guy that seemed to value hurting people over winning. He’s on that line with performances like that. He acts like a guy who will just beat up people for fun for as long as he wants. Seen Kingston compared above but he’s nothing like this, proper bastard behaviour and the blood hitting the camera lenses brought home how sadistic he was being 

14 minutes ago, Louch said:

Seen Kingston

Misread that and thought “Why has that shit musician who can’t ride jet skis properly doing as a monster in AEW.” Is he feeling suicidal, suicidal?

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Fucking RUSH, man. He's properly bloody believable as an utter madman. I hope he's about to get pushed to the moon. MJF is bombing that bad as champ that he's going to need replaced as top heel when this reign is over, and RUSH is your man. Endless amount of top babyface's to feed to him before Hangman comes to beat him. 

Problem is the transition. Hangman seems like the right choice as the next face champion and MJF probably doesn't lose the belt before May at the absolute earliest (really I'm expecting November). 

AEW are really struggling with getting their titles onto the right person, at the right time these days. It's something they did well in the early days and have been bottling for a long time now. 

As for The Acclaimed losing the belts, I had no problem with it and was actually relieved in the end how it went down. I had heard there was a bad ending to Dynamite, before seeing the show or who was involved. So when watching I was fully expecting Daddy Ass to turn on Caster and Bowen's. When that didn't happen, the ending sat fine with me. 

On 2/10/2023 at 2:55 PM, Louch said:

RUSH is a monster. I was listening to the Foley podcast the other day and they talked about how wrestling was missing a guy that seemed to value hurting people over winning. He’s on that line with performances like that. He acts like a guy who will just beat up people for fun for as long as he wants. Seen Kingston compared above but he’s nothing like this, proper bastard behaviour and the blood hitting the camera lenses brought home how sadistic he was being 

1) Wrestlers who value having good matches over winning

2) Wrestlers who value winning over having good matches

3) Wrestlers who value hurting themselves more than winning

1 hour ago, Vamp said:

1) Wrestlers who value having good matches over winning

2) Wrestlers who value winning over having good matches

3) Wrestlers who value hurting themselves more than winning

You’ve lost me entirely with this 

• Paid Members

Hangman vs Kip can either go one of two ways.

The good - Hangman smashes him instantly and the match lasts 30 seconds. 

The bad - a 15 minute back and forth with a bunch of pointless spots and an obvious winner. The worst kind of Dynamite match.

Not really interested in another Brian Cage appearance. It's Texas, might as well dig up Lance Archer. There'd be more there for a brief feud than whatever Cage's offering.

Mark Briscoe v. Josh Woods just feels like ROH prep and something that will likely bleed into the ROH tapings at the end of month. Rather than using the time to build up Revolution.

Be interested to see how Preston Vance hangs with 3 relatively better wrestlers in the main event. 

The 8 man looks a bit weird and seems strange to have chucked OC into it with no real sort of meaning to the 8man. Should still be good though but have a feeling there'll be a swerve of some sort in this match. 

1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Lethal and Co have attacked OC and Best Friends a few times recently, including in the main event of Rampage just gone.

So why not have Best Friends and OC team with someone rather than randomly chucking Acclaimed and Billy Gunn in for no real reason?