• Paid Members

Eddie isn't the only one having a cry on Twitter.

I actually hope this isn't a work, I can't take anymore of this shooty 'youre holding me/us down' bollocks. Anyone who takes the Meltzer awards seriously needs to get a grip anyway. I saw them described on twitter as the wrestling version of The Dundies and I can't agree more.

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Dax is the dullest fucker alive and what a way to look like a total loser, I like how his podcast is meant to be shooty bollocks that annoys the boys but it's all milquetoast takes.

I tried his podcast and he really fucking is, and probably not helped by Matt Coon being a boring fucker too.
I wasn’t expecting too in the way of revelations or burying WWE as no matter how much he mentions his wife & kids (which he does a lot), if the money is right I reckon he and Cash will go back in a heartbeat. Instead he bangs about Tequilla for half an hour, just what everybody wants from their wrestling podcasts, and then how great it was to work with everyone other than Jack Evans & Angelico

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Actually, all of AEW having a Twitter ban would be fantastic. 

Agree with this massively. Sad that Hangman was the one who deleted his account because he was hilariously brilliant unlike these boring shooty bitches with their tiresome complaining and "hints".

8 hours ago, Nick James said:

Eddie isn't the only one having a cry on Twitter.

To be fair on Eddie, Dax and any other AEW wrestler moaning on social media, they’re not doing anything that Tony Khan isn’t doing. He probably needs to lead by example, if he wants to put a stop to this kind of thing.

Did Tony Khan win booker of the year again? If so, I can’t think of anything less helpful, when it comes to encouraging Khan to reflect on and improve his television product. 

• Paid Members

Khan sat next to punk as he ran down the upper card to the point it caused a back stage fight and multiple suspensions and said nothing.

I cant imagine hes pulling up anyone over twitter posts.

Anyway who are we to judge to the now 3 time booker of the year.

Edited by quote the raven