Your First Crush

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

She was the one that was often cast as the love interest with Hattie Jacques as the "frumpy" one until Barbara Windsor turned up. 

21 hours ago, Carbomb said:

For me, the definitive Carry On siren was Fenella Fielding:

Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Carry On Screaming really is a top film.

Not much more I can add to the crushes as we all seem to be about the same age and became pervy at the same time, so lots of crossovers (....)

Though I'll add that Shania Twain was an early one and remains

Edited by Factotum

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Carry On Screaming really is a top film.

Not much more I can add to the crushes as we all seem to be about the same age and became pervy at the same time, so lots of crossovers (....)

Though I'll add that Shania Twain was an early one and remains

I don't know if anyone else has this, but there have been times when I've seen a beautiful woman for the first time, and for a while, I thought that woman was the most beautiful and perfect I'd ever seen - afterwards, that thought fades (though I still think they're gorgeous, obvs), and perspective sets in. I had that for Belinda Carlisle, Halle Berry (in Boomerang), Kim Basinger (in Batman and what little I got to see of My Stepmother Is An Alien), Angela Bassett (in How Stella Got Her Groove Back), Angelina Jolie (in Hackers), Catherine Zeta Jones (in Darling Buds Of May), Jet, and Shania Twain when she hit the peak of her stardom in the 90s.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I don't know if anyone else has this, but there have been times when I've seen a beautiful woman for the first time, and for a while, I thought that woman was the most beautiful and perfect I'd ever seen

To be honest, I still think this about Betty Boo. She's still absolutely gorgeous in 2023. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 12:44 PM, Carbomb said:

there have been times when I've seen a beautiful woman for the first time, and for a while, I thought that woman was the most beautiful and perfect I'd ever seen

I BET YOU DO CARBOMB YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO!!

• Paid Members

@CarbombI used to have this Kim Basinger poster on my bedroom wall. It was 5' by 3'.

il_1080xN.3277616110_8l0e.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Bloody spinal tapped it, didn't I?