Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• Members
11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not very skateboardy is it? Do they skate in football shirts in the Olympics now?!

Not too sure. This is one of the other shirts from the set. 20240719_163044.thumb.jpg.47d54776d8465ef3875e33cc055a1d0f.jpg

I think they're dead smart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I love that Napoli one, it's gorgeous (the shirt is nice too amirite lads lololololol). Also, Inter Miami, PSG, and, yes, that Chelsea one is disturbingly good.

That Latina Calcio one is utter filth, and I want it.

Where is the best place to sell football shirts these days? I have a collection of kits (All spurs ranging from about 96 to 2000) all in kids sizes. They was all mine that I stuck in the loft at my mums that i got down the other day. Most are kits with the shorts included and there is home and aways in there too. Also the beautiful Yellow addidas top is in there and fantastic Orange and Blue keepers shirt!

Anyone rekon they are worth anything much? Worth less as kids sizes I suppose but all in really good conditions. And the best place to sell them? Cheers guys!

• Members
3 minutes ago, Bradyisgod22 said:

Where is the best place to sell football shirts these days? I have a collection of kits (All spurs ranging from about 96 to 2000) all in kids sizes. They was all mine that I stuck in the loft at my mums that i got down the other day. Most are kits with the shorts included and there is home and aways in there too. Also the beautiful Yellow addidas top is in there and fantastic Orange and Blue keepers shirt!

Anyone rekon they are worth anything much? Worth less as kids sizes I suppose but all in really good conditions. And the best place to sell them? Cheers guys!

PM ME!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...