Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

O hai, it's that time of year again.

(Srs I hope Max stays here until he's 90, he gets the best kit)

image.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.00b3004db191fb7a4c907f548ebd8e73.jpeg

Edited by seph

Our new home shirt (modelled by future £100m player Chris Rigg after signing his first professional contract) has went down a storm, I must say it’s even more beautiful and vibrant in person.

spacer.png

Great level of detail of the club’s history with the ship from our old badge patterned on the red stripes, the stadium coordinates on the back of neck and images of Monkwearmouth Colliery (the coal mine on which the Stadium of Light is built upon) on the inside of the neck. Plus it hasn’t got a plastic ironed on badge!

Obviously the sponsor is the only thing that ruins it (the kids version has the more palatable Utilita as sponsor), though the club did have a limited amount of sponsor-less shirts for sale which were gone instantly. 

The shirt is completely sold out both in-store and online. Hummel’s CEO said that we sold 8 weeks worth of stock in the first 24 hours. People love an 80’s throwback!

9 minutes ago, METAL ON METAL said:

Our new home shirt (modelled by future £100m player Chris Rigg after signing his first professional contract) has went down a storm, I must say it’s even more beautiful and vibrant in person.

spacer.png

Great level of detail of the club’s history with the ship from our old badge patterned on the red stripes, the stadium coordinates on the back of neck and images of Monkwearmouth Colliery (the coal mine on which the Stadium of Light is built upon) on the inside of the neck. Plus it hasn’t got a plastic ironed on badge!

Obviously the sponsor is the only thing that ruins it (the kids version has the more palatable Utilita as sponsor), though the club did have a limited amount of sponsor-less shirts for sale which were gone instantly. 

The shirt is completely sold out both in-store and online. Hummel’s CEO said that we sold 8 weeks worth of stock in the first 24 hours. People love an 80’s throwback!

Have you seen the leaks of the away kit? It's a homage to the 94 away shirt. My brother just turned 50 so me and my sister are getting him both as a present. Looks like it's gonna be a right fucker getting the home one though!

https://images.app.goo.gl/FC8Q5uRJrgriFr2m9

• Paid Members

Good lord that Sunderland shirt is lovely. My good friend’s son supports Sunderland and he’s going to love that.

Hummel do such a good job of making something so normal look like something really special.

54 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Have you seen the leaks of the away kit? It's a homage to the 94 away shirt. My brother just turned 50 so me and my sister are getting him both as a present. Looks like it's gonna be a right fucker getting the home one though!

https://images.app.goo.gl/FC8Q5uRJrgriFr2m9

Love the look of that one but I’ve heard a few people say it’s a fake and not what the away kit actually is, sadly.

47 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

As always there is no way getting round the sponsor. It ruins it big time sadly.

To be fair, the club have came to an agreement with our sponsors to sell sponsorless versions of the shirt but in limited quantities - so they’ve been the first to sell out.

spacer.png

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Not posting the home kit because I don't think much of it but Sheffield Wednesday's new away kit looks great. Based on the 95/96 'Tango' kit.

F9GsPmc.jpegFvJkwTP.jpeg

Wooft.

That's beautiful!!