Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Double post don't care, just dropped the entire towel in the bath, and the other 3 are in the wash I put on before the bath.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Air dried bacon, but certainly not putting the cute into charcuterie!

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Double post don't care, just dropped the entire towel in the bath, and the other 3 are in the wash I put on before the bath.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Bit early for a Sunday bath, isn't it? Heartbeat doesn't start for a few more hours yet.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is absolutely excruciating to watch. Man goes up to Dua Lipa and plays her a song.

Bless her, I'd have walked away after 2 seconds.

Haven’t been able to stop hate watching this today. She was definitely counting to 30 in her head the way she started walking off. She’s too polite, she should’ve been honest with him and said it’s shite. 

38 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

My mate Shep is a big real ale fan, but not much of a music fan and he was really excited for the Friday night Glastonbury headliner until I pointed out that her name isn't Dual IPA. 

Are you ill?

• Paid Members

I couldn’t have hummed a single Dua Lipa song before her headline slot, knowing very little about current pop music, but I thought she was phenomenal and did a truly excellent job.

I always feel there’s a lot of pressure on a pop act at a festival, especially a headliner, but she absolutely nailed it.

I’m not really a Coldplay fan and I know they’re aren’t popular on here, but I thought they were excellent too. 

• Members

People saying Coldplay are dull or whatever, are far duller than Coldplay.

You don't like Coldplay, good for you. You moaned about something that you weren't at and didn't have to watch.

Your medal is in the post!

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah, I can't watch that.

Dua Lipa was brilliant on Friday night though, what a show.

Absolutely love her and her music. While many in my circle have gone nuts for the Beyonce and Taylor stadium tours I'm waiting for Dua to do the rounds.