• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Probably my fave scene in the whole run of the show, that. It’s just perfect. Might give the Christmas episode a run tonight while I have the house to myself. Is there an argument to be made that this is the Father Ted peak? Todd Unctious, Ireland’s biggest lingerie section, “here we are now, all the lads”, Mrs. Doyle’s side plot with the Teamaster 3000 and of course this . . .

image.gif.05afdd912eb383d473885f6bd34aec40.gif

Used to consider the holiday episode my pick of the lot, but I may have to rethink this.

• Paid Members

Watched it again the other night, just gleeful.  As usual, noticed new things.  This time it was the priest who had the eye accident with the bra wearing an eyepatch at the end of the episode.

12 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Watched it again the other night, just gleeful.  As usual, noticed new things.  This time it was the priest who had the eye accident with the bra wearing an eyepatch at the end of the episode.

Father Cleary! That's what he gets for messing around with those straps.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Was his own stupid fault for messing with the bras in the first place.

Caught the end of it again just a few minutes ago as it was on More4 as I was flicking through the channels. IMDB’d the episode afterwards and feel completely daft for never realising that the young priest stuck in the lingerie department was Tommy from Trainspotting!