It's a bank holiday so what ya doin' and who's with ya?

Tommy!

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Tha bank holiday was this past week wasn't it? 

Yes, it's a hyperthetical bank holiday which could be at any time of the year to spin off a topic from another thread that might be interesting (I've started it, so I'd doubt that but still) and shoehorn in a Partridge line. 

That said we've got another soon, Thursday Friday off to celebrate both spring and an old woman I believe. 

Edited by Tommy!

2 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Yes, it's a hyperthetical bank holiday which could be at any time of the year to spin off a topic from another thread that might be interesting (I've started it, so I'd doubt that but still) and shoehorn in a Partridge line. 

That said we've got another soon, Thursday Friday off to celebrate both spring and an old woman I believe. 

10 days off for the low, low price of just six leave days.

• Paid Members

SuperBacon isn't really rambling with Steve Davis either (to the best of my knowledge) , just for anyone who thought he might be. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Sorry for my confusion. I'm pencilled in for Table Tennis with Kris Akabusi. 

• Paid Members

Thank you for re-arranging the Bank Holiday for us Tommy, I worked the previous one so this is a very welcome development.

61B25158-A7D9-4AAD-B126-7CDC105C24EA.thumb.webp.4e8c2b583e6d0c901a29bc3694e1dd05.webp

For my celebrity pick, I’m going to hang out with Francis and go hunting for trains. We’ll travel across glorious coastlines and steam through the rolling countryside together, waxing lyrical about different types of traction, pumping pistons, bombastic buffers, toots, tones, and an extensive discussions into how Southern Rail can improve it’s customer service and how the railways should all be re-nationalised and the private sector should be abolished. I think his enthusiasm would lift my spirits. 

In real-time, during the Jubilee long weekend Mrs Facesitter and I are spending it it Dorset. I’ve booked the following week off as well, so it’ll be the first proper break I’ve had this year and I’m looking forward to some sun, sea, nightly chippy teas and exploring some of what the place has to offer. Any Dorset recommendations welcome. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Sorry for my confusion. I'm pencilled in for Table Tennis with Kris Akabusi. 

Bringing this right around, my Dad played Steve Davis at Table Tennis and won.

Still, my Kitesurfing lesson with Gloria Hunniford is only a few Mondays away.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I’d like to watch Thursday Raw Thursday then Raw Championship Friday with Sid, please.

4 hours ago, Tommy! said:

@SuperBaconis rambling with Steve Davis, but what would you like to do as a weekend break or activity with a celebrity?

I’m hanging out with my old friend Carl this weekend, we got a stew going.