WWE/NXT releases 2022

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Dakota Kai should have been money. No idea why she was never given the title or a move to the main roster. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Harland had requested his release, always seemed bigger than what he was given.

Lumis is no shock, seemed out of place in the new NXT, but thought he may have ended up on Raw.

EDIT: Persia Perotta gone as well. 

Edited by Nick James

Was wondering where Harland was considering Joe Gacy now had the Undertaker druids instead.

Dakota Kai’s a shock though, always thought she’d be the first call up when the time came for others going to the main roster.

According to Sean Ross Sapp, Bivens and Kai turned down  contract extensions so probably a matter of time before they’re off to AEW.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Stop the pigeon said:

Haaland, Vish Kenya and Sanjana George gone. Don't know the last two but thought Haaland was gonna get a run like Lesnar.

I expect he'll be ok when he gets his move to City.

• Paid Members

Budget cuts is laughable as a reason to end someone's employment, but to cite that as the reason for releasing NXT talent is such bullshit. They are more likely on a hotdog and a glass of orange juice a week, their wages make no dent in the juggernauts finances.

Why not just say that the people aren't right for them or the old cliche of 'creative has nothing for you' instead of just insulting people. 

It's all on Johnny Ace apparently, same guy that has recently sent Fashion Consultants to the PC to 'advise' the women on how to dress (provocatively).

2 hours ago, Nick James said:

Budget cuts is laughable as a reason to end someone's employment, but to cite that as the reason for releasing NXT talent is such bullshit. They are more likely on a hotdog and a glass of orange juice a week, their wages make no dent in the juggernauts finances.

Why not just say that the people aren't right for them or the old cliche of 'creative has nothing for you' instead of just insulting people. 

It's all on Johnny Ace apparently, same guy that has recently sent Fashion Consultants to the PC to 'advise' the women on how to dress (provocatively).

I don't like it either but not sure giving "creative has nothing for you" rather than "budget cuts" as a reason makes a blind bit of difference.

Plus, and again I don't like it, it wouldn't surprise me if, like AEW, they have their own statistics going on that show the budget for the performance centre talent could be better spent elsewhere to maximise profits. 

It could well be that they've mandated that the performance centre talent budget be reduced by 10% (or whatever). Someone might have created a spreadsheet that proves there's a financial justification for doing it. So "budget cuts," however crappy, might well be accurate. 

That and it probably makes more sense to any potential investors.