Jump to content

Forum Awards 2021 - Thread of the Year  

87 members have voted

  1. 1. What's the best across On and Off-topic?

    • AEW Dynamite
      23
    • The Tories Are Cunts
      15
    • Chippy Tea
      24
    • Autism
      5
    • Rick's Royal Rumble Stats
      5
    • Out of Context UKFF
      2
    • Things That You Know Will Be Shit
      4
    • Is it love you're after, or just a good time?
      5
    • Pride Thread
      4

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2022 at 10:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really hate to vote for anything related to the Tory party, but it has to be the Tories are Cunts thread for me. Thoughtful political chat at a time when most of our politicians are utterly thoughtless. 

Posted

I'll go with the AEW Dynamite thread.

I know this place is a lot more than wrestling a lot of the time but to have an active thread with genuine enthusiasm and discussion about a current product is a real pleasure. A mixture of new fans and old all bringing something different to the table. I enjoy AEW even more because of this topic and those who contribute.

Posted
27 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I'll go with the AEW Dynamite thread.

I know this place is a lot more than wrestling a lot of the time but to have an active thread with genuine enthusiasm and discussion about a current product is a real pleasure. A mixture of new fans and old all bringing something different to the table. I enjoy AEW even more because of this topic and those who contribute.

It’s like AEW has totally changed the atmosphere here. Hopefully it’ll continue to the point where a show or product being met with constant enthusiasm, and acknowledgement of bits that don’t work, doesn’t stand out like a sore thumb!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

It's going to have to go to a run off at this rate. Do we run this again with just the two choices and see which wins, or declare a tie if this deadlock isn't broken? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
34 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Anyone who prefers Jamie Oliver is a Tory dog nonce anyway. 

What's wrong with dogs? 

Posted
1 minute ago, Onyx2 said:

What's wrong with dogs? 

Nothing, but Oliver’s Army tories nonce them whilst singing Dancing In The Moonlight and saying “Great track, Jules” like some fat tongued mockney dog nonce cunt. 

  • Moderators
Posted
6 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I will compare 52 episodes of Dynamite to 52 chippy teas at the weekend if it ends up a draw.

 

I think for anyone yet to vote it's very important that you know the scores are currently tied and we all win if Frankie does this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...