Perry Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 You're reading too much into it David, but hey it's easily done. I thought something similar when Raider chimed in with his sarcastic reply at exactly the same time I quoted Meltzer against his post about Sable and ratings. But surely it's nothing more than a coincidence. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 15, 2022 Members Posted January 15, 2022 You all know theres a fucking mute option for the people that you don't want to read/see the opinions of? You all know this yes? Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2022 There is a mute option you can use for people that you don't want to see the posts of you know. Quote
Perry Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 4 minutes ago, Tommy! said: There is a mute option you can use for people that you don't want to see the posts of you know. It's absurd that you're not up for Off Topic poster Tommy. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 15, 2022 Members Posted January 15, 2022 On 1/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, Perry said: And the award for arse kisser of the year goes to...... Quote
Perry Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 38 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I was expecting David to take the bait with that one Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 Ah so it's just a dickhead game to you. Nice one. Yeah I think mute works well in this case. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2022 1 hour ago, Tommy! said: There is a mute option you can use for people that you don't want to see the posts of you know. Fun fact: You can do it without formally letting the world know about it too. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 15, 2022 Moderators Posted January 15, 2022 6 hours ago, Perry said: So calling someone an arse kisser in a throwaway comment is equivalent to having a meltdown on a forum? Calm down Mab Quote
Max Power Posted January 16, 2022 Posted January 16, 2022 Voted for Lister, if I'm allowed to say that in public. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2022 5 hours ago, Max Power said: Voted for Lister, if I'm allowed to say that in public. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 18, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2022 On 1/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, Perry said: I thought something similar when Raider chimed in with his sarcastic reply at exactly the same time I quoted Meltzer against his post about Sable and ratings. But surely it's nothing more than a coincidence. ……. huh? Where I pointed out Meltzers misogyny? What’s your problem with that? On 1/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, Perry said: Raider Ohhh, I get it. You’re Richie Freebird back for revenge. As an aside about ol’ Boatfuck, I’ll never forget him asking me coyly “Do you want to meet Chili Dog?” like it was Emilia Clarke on the set of Game Of Thrones, as opposed to @Chiliin a dingy nightclub in Preston. Quote
Chili Posted January 18, 2022 Posted January 18, 2022 6 hours ago, air_raid said: ……. huh? Where I pointed out Meltzers misogyny? What’s your problem with that? Ohhh, I get it. You’re Richie Freebird back for revenge. As an aside about ol’ Boatfuck, I’ll never forget him asking me coyly “Do you want to meet Chili Dog?” like it was Emilia Clarke on the set of Game Of Thrones, as opposed to @Chiliin a dingy nightclub in Preston. Oh I forgot this, I only remember when he got so drunk he stood on my foot, had a go at me, tried to hit me, then his wife (probably not) hit him... I just went back to hide with @chokeoutafter that. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.