The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

The fact that he does a post about Jinder Mahal and still signs it off with the promotional "#AEWDynamite TOMORROW on TBS!" line is absolute gas.

I feel like this is going to be the match that lights the next unexpected, weird thing in wrestling: Jinder Mahal becoming a massively entertaining on screen character. 

1 minute ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The fact that he does a post about Jinder Mahal and still signs it off with the promotional "#AEWDynamite TOMORROW on TBS!" line is absolute gas.

I feel like this is going to be the match that lights the next unexpected, weird thing in wrestling: Jinder Mahal becoming a massively entertaining on screen character. 

Should go all in on him. Repackage him as All Elite Jinder Mahal, a power hungry man who goes out of control.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

One of the best counters to tribal idiot fans is to point to shining examples of the wrestlers not doing it at all. Bailey giving a shout out to Billie Starkz before ROH Final Battle, Rhea Ripley joking on Twitter about the Acclaimed mentioning her in a rap, Cena and MJF palling it up at The Iron Claw trailer, wrestlers in both companies freely chatting about how the competition is a good thing, that they watch the other shows etc.

Then you've got Tony Khan looking like the biggest mark of all time trying to hinder Jinder on Twitter and it makes you despair. 

I know he doesn't have the luxury the fans and talent do of choosing not to see the other brand as the enemy, but behaving like the worst of the toxic fanboys is such an abysmal look for the guy in charge.

Edited by JLM

Just now, DavidB6937 said:

Should go all in on him. Repackage him as All Elite Jinder Mahal, a power hungry man who goes out of control.

Nah, give him a bag of flour, a wig and have him act terrified every time he's near CM Punk.

10 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Good lord, the man's a billionaire businessman and he's still such a loser.

Gets his wealth from his father and is clearly surrounded by people who don’t tell him no. His lack of self awareness is something else. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I get the impression Hook is not about that Twitter keyboard warrior life and likes to keep his head down. Must be excruciating for the lad to be tagged in a post like that. 

Edited by JLM