The Neil is an absolute bellend thread.

King Coconut

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I’ll be having a word with his employer, Moo, to see if I can get him the sack. He’ll be gutted he used his real name as a username.

Yeah, he should have used a fake name like neil.

Aren't we all bellends, in the end?  We're ageing out on a defunct internet tech platform, talking about a fake sport we don't even really LIKE any more.  We've all hated and loved each other cyclically for 20 years without even meeting.

My knees hurt after exercise and I have to get up to pee 3 times a night.  I'm just glad @King Coconut, @Guy Bifkin and @neil are still alive and not been outed as rapists or sex offenders (yet).

5 hours ago, Loki said:

Aren't we all bellends, in the end?  We're ageing out on a defunct internet tech platform, talking about a fake sport we don't even really LIKE any more.  We've all hated and loved each other cyclically for 20 years without even meeting.

My knees hurt after exercise and I have to get up to pee 3 times a night.  I'm just glad @King Coconut, @Guy Bifkin and @neil are still alive and not been outed as rapists or sex offenders (yet).

More an indictment on the Loki Poki wiping technique than getting old I think.