Straight line mission across Wales is back

SuperBacon

Don't have a YouTube thread anymore but in news that will excite exactly 3 of you @Accident ProneĀ @KJHenleyĀ @ElCeceĀ Tom is back on his straight line mission!!!

spacer.png

For those that don't know him, he just basically tries to walk across Wales in a (you guessed it) straight line.

It's superb.

Him and Greg across Europe is even better.Ā 

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Geowizard's videos get recommended to me all the time due I suspect me watching a lot of nerdy as fuck stuff. The geoguessing shite does nothing for me, but ended up watching some of these straight line videos of his. Quite amusing in that he seems to spend an age on planning and then fucks up the most simple of stuff. The Scotland one is absolutely hilarious for how it ends.

16 hours ago, neil said:

@SuperBaconĀ not bumping his own thread after a new episode drops? shameful.

More of the kind of stuff in part 2 of this attempt that just makes me laugh, won't spoil for others.

Had no idea it was even out. Will give it a watch now, thanks.

18 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Enjoying watching these but I couldnā€™t tell if he was a bellend or not until he randomly calls a passer by a fat bastard whilst smirking at camera. Iā€™ll still watch the rest but heā€™s no Brave Dave.

The absolute king. About time I rewatched The Big Fat Freight Hop series.

28 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Enjoying watching these but I couldnā€™t tell if he was a bellend or not until he randomly calls a passer by a fat bastard whilst smirking at camera. Iā€™ll still watch the rest but heā€™s no Brave Dave.

Exactly this. I quite like his straight line missions, but I'd enjoy them a lot more if I didn't get such a strong feeling (from comments such as the one mentioned above) that he's probably a bit of a dick in real life.

• Paid Members

I understand the ā€œtry not to deviateā€ thing but when they got to the tennis court and decided to climb it instead of walking around it when you could clearly see they were maybe two meters from the corner, it felt pretty unnecessary.

4 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I understand the ā€œtry not to deviateā€ thing but when they got to the tennis court and decided to climb it instead of walking around it when you could clearly see they were maybe two meters from the corner, it felt pretty unnecessary.

What made it even funnier was his desperate scramble up it.

As my 12yo so succinctly put it: You could've just gone around it bro, no one will judge you. šŸ˜‚