Eurovision 2021

Matthew

It’s that time of year again. The only thing that really stands out in May.

Its also about time we had a tournament that people care about (who really cares for the Euros anyway?). 

This years highlights include Flo Rida appearing on the San Siro entry, and UK entering an actual decent song that’s probably their best entry since Flying The Flag For You (Scooch).

Really feel like they missed a big opportunity with getting some of the cast of Eurovision involved to do a performance as that was Oscar nominated, and one of the best films out last year (although Dadi Freya representing Iceland is a bit of a banger to be fair).

Germany, Lithuania and Czech Republic are the favourites in the Bicurious household (I.e the wife and kids)

No LittleBig this year which is a mistake because they were a lock to win last year, with so many returning artists from last year it feels a bit more like Backlash than Wrestlemania. Still, my kids are hyped for it so I’m glad it’s going ahead.

I anticipate that I’ll be imbibing alcohol for the first time this year to get through it. 

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

It's My Time by Jade Ewen is better, and the only UK entry in the last 12 years I can actually remember.

I don't remember it at all, but I won't go and seek it out because the image in my head of a Sugababe singing Triple H's old entrance music is too good to replace with truth.

7 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I don't remember it at all, but I won't go and seek it out because the image in my head of a Sugababe singing Triple H's old entrance music is too good to replace with truth.

Chyna, like 68% of the population, was a Sugababe for a month or so. 

• Paid Members

I really liked that one that Pete Waterman did a few years back where he busted out every Hit Factory production trick he had and it still tanked. 

Did better than when Slut Bunwalla turned up though.