The Daily Shithouse

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Mate of mine went to Greece back in the early 00s to meet a few friends who worked there. One day he went on a tourist coach trip that went round the various places. 

There was a nightmare family on the coach, really rude to everyone and were even spitting on the floor of the coach for some reason. Just horrible people. 

Anyway because my mate was on his own he somehow ended up being the groups camera man, and this was the days of the disposable cameras where you had to wind on to the next photo. 

He happily took photos of everyone else in the group, but when it came to the horrible family he cut the Dads head off in every single photo

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, FLips said:

Indigenous artist Vincent Namatjira recently did a painting of Gina Reinhart, Austalia's richest woman and a billionaire heiress to a mining empire that by most accounts everyone thinks is a rancid human being including some of her own kids. She wants the painting taken down and the gallery is refusing to. It's wonderful.

gina.jpg

Why did the artist paint a picture of Melissa McCarthy instead?

On 5/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, FLips said:

Indigenous artist Vincent Namatjira recently did a painting of Gina Reinhart, Austalia's richest woman and a billionaire heiress to a mining empire that by most accounts everyone thinks is a rancid human being including some of her own kids. She wants the painting taken down and the gallery is refusing to. It's wonderful.

gina.jpg

Marvellous fayre. 

• Paid Members

How could you not honestly? They might as well have put up some stuffed animal prizes behind it. Entirely correct decision. 

17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I endorse this message. 

I love this one. There's so many great places to get a good shot but nope as 1000s of others have pissed off the locals here everyone thinks they're entitled to take a shot too. Bollocks to them! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...