A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Fine if you were built like Cannavaro, not so much for Dave 56, from Enfield who lives on a diet of beer and kebabs. They were INCREDIBLY tight.

Here's a photo of 20yo arsehole me modelling the away one having just landed for Benicassim 05. Fashionable as always.

spacer.png

I had the white one, but that was back when I could eat what I wanted and not put a single pound on. I'd look a right state in it these days though...

• Paid Members

I’m not going to lie, after the last six months anything less than “Levy gets Pochettino to come back AND agrees to back him in the market AND this persuades Kane to stay” will be scalding agony.

Fully braced for Kane to leave, Bale to retire AND Sonny to realize his worth and go somewhere where he can (and will) win a league title. A good one, not Besiktas I mean.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Better than fucking "here we go" nonce at least.

Ha! He's more a tap-in merchant than Ruud van Nistelrooy was.

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Antonio Conte is on the verge of leaving Inter over a financial dispute apparently.

He does this all the time though, doesn't he? Very nearly left last summer for the same reason, then stayed.

But he's no Roberto Martinez.