A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Are we all pleased that season is over?

Yes we are.

Amen to that. My god, it seemed like the longest fucking season ever seeing as there was little break between the restart of the previous season and this. Soulless matches in empty stadiums seemed to be on telly ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You couldn't escape this shitty, poxy season. Chuck it in the archives and never speak of it again.

9 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Can’t wait for games at 2PM on a Tuesday away to FC Astra Zeneca!

Sparta Pfizer are a much more reliable team, they look after their youngsters better too.

• Paid Members

What a great season for the great rivals of London. Sportingly letting West Ham into the “big 6” for a go.

Unfortunately Arsenal’s DVD has hit a technical snag and won’t come out until summer 22.

23 minutes ago, air_raid said:

What a great season for the great rivals of London. Sportingly letting West Ham into the “big 6” for a go.

Unfortunately Arsenal’s DVD has hit a technical snag and won’t come out until summer 22.

Stop posting that account! Hes another one that stole my TrOpHiEs CoNtEnT.

Fair fucks to West Ham. Let them enjoy this one. Most of the fun of football is crowing over your rivals isn't it? 

Anyway, worth sharing this beaut again.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Has Garth let us down with his team of the season? No, he has not. 

Look at this!! A diamond AND a front three! Sensational. 

_118600591_tots.png.9651070d671bddf21209cb081cfe664a.png

Love the lack of width and defensive acumen in the front 7(!). That team would lose 9-3 every week.

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

That team would lose 9-3 every week.

There's no way that team is only scoring 3 goals a game.

I think he's being TOO defensive. Football is full of cloggers like Hojbjerg and Fred who do 'all the dirty work' and bore up games.

Get rid of this position I say. Football would be better off without it. Double pivot wankers. LiveLaughLove (the 3-2-5)

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I do like that shirt though. A clean, purewhite shirt, with no random bits of blue messing it up. Exactly what a Spurs shirt should be(although I am overlooking the sponsor in that statement). Reminds me of one of my face modern day ones. The Kappa one with Thompson(?) as the sponsor. Simplicity at it's best...

17 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Reminds me of one of my face modern day ones. The Kappa one with Thompson(?) as the sponsor. Simplicity at it's best...

Fine if you were built like Cannavaro, not so much for Dave 56, from Enfield who lives on a diet of beer and kebabs. They were INCREDIBLY tight.

Here's a photo of 20yo arsehole me modelling the away one having just landed for Benicassim 05. Fashionable as always.

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Fine if you were built like Cannavaro, not so much for Dave 56, from Enfield who lives on a diet of beer and kebabs. They were INCREDIBLY tight.

Here's a photo of 20yo arsehole me modelling the away one having just landed for Benicassim 05. Fashionable as always.

spacer.png

Stephen Graham and Joe Gilgun just out of shot?