Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members

Blimey that set is huge. Thew has a prototype Optimus from the set in his latest Damn It Open and its pretty big. Out of my price range at £600ish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

To celebrate their 150th episode. This channel has dedicated it to Megatron. I think episode 100 was Optimus.

There's been a few people receiving their Ark figures and already one customizer has created a few Omega Supreme type add ons for it.

Did anyone else know that Seige Primev can do this? 

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members

Hopefully they're available in this part of the world without aid from a VPN. 

https://geekculture.co/hasbro-all-seasons-of-the-80s-transformers-g1-animated-series-on-youtube-free/#google_vignette

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Hopefully they're available in this part of the world without aid from a VPN. 

https://geekculture.co/hasbro-all-seasons-of-the-80s-transformers-g1-animated-series-on-youtube-free/#google_vignette

Yep Haslab put season 1 up on youtube last week. No issues with region locking for S1 anyway.

• Paid Members

I never need an excuse to watch Arrival from Cybertron again.

Haslab announced a crowd funded Star Sabre last week. That's a character who is not that well known in the West. But massively popular in the East. Not massively expensive at £179.99.

I kind of wish that I'd got myself a Unicron when Haslab offered him on a similar scheme, at £600. I'm sure he now goes for silly money on the resell market. Will Hasbro ever release the Unicron mold at retail?

• Paid Members

It wouldn't shock me if Takara re-released a tarted up version of Unicron but I think if Hasbro bunged out another run people would loose their minds. I just couldn't afford the price tag. Wish I'd tried harder to be honest. It looks spectacular.

I'm hopeful I'll be able to get Star Sabre. Thing is I'm also getting Black Zarak if everything goes to plan so it's not going to a cheap end of the year.

59 minutes ago, DEF said:

It wouldn't shock me if Takara re-released a tarted up version of Unicron but I think if Hasbro bunged out another run people would loose their minds. I just couldn't afford the price tag. Wish I'd tried harder to be honest. It looks spectacular.

I'm hopeful I'll be able to get Star Sabre. Thing is I'm also getting Black Zarak if everything goes to plan so it's not going to a cheap end of the year.

Black Zarak is my way in to getting Scorponok if I can come up with the readies. Really trying to cut down TF spends at the moment though, getting very pricey and it's pick and choose time :/

• Paid Members

He's coming under the Generation Select line in December if all goes to plan.

Looks like I'll never get Scorponok now that they have cancelled the UK reissue so BZ is my boy.

https://uk.hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-generations-selects-titan-black-zarak

Edited by DEF