The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

I know it’s not how TV works at all, but whatever. I hope the rating triples. I cannot explain what a huge draw it is going back to two hours. Do not go back to three hours. Ever.

Will Sami win? Will Rock show up? Are we declaring Bloodline Civil War?

Most importantly of all though, are we going to finally address what an absolute JUDAS this man has become? Completely kicked Bret to the curb. Got a new flavour of the month.

B17E9296-1462-45B4-8E48-FF7CFDC03446.thumb.jpeg.e372dd65ab3b2844e2350c5c53856ba6.jpeg

IMG_9755.thumb.jpeg.4fe6e625f2f26412182587e67970419d.jpeg

IMG_9765.webp.e32346db19ddcfd3aa30491bc0d7022f.webp

IMG_9763.gif.ed3b8eee04dcc85b7c9fd09b3b245d0b.gif

IMG_9762.gif.4c8f2385229abf341756d5e85b715efe.gif

Based on the above evidence, with the Saudi show looming, my prediction is that CM Punk will open the show announcing he has lost his smile and needs to go home for exactly four weeks to find it.

10 minutes ago, Supremo said:

CM Punk will open the show announcing he has lost his smile and needs to go home for exactly four weeks to find it.

No one will believe that, miserable fucker never had a smile to lose. 

10 hours ago, Supremo said:

Based on the above evidence, with the Saudi show looming, my prediction is that CM Punk will open the show announcing he has lost his smile and needs to go home for exactly four weeks to find it.

Close enough!

The rest of the show was shit and I can't even be bothered to talk about it apart from too many adverts.

I’ve only seen highlights of the show so can’t really comment on its actual quality, but somewhat ridiculously, I’ve seen several people already complaining that RAW was too short and that three hours gives you more time to do more storylines.

This made me properly realise that a three hour Raw had been the standard for twelve years now. Twelve! No wonder the young ‘uns are finding it difficult to accept.

6 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I’ve only seen highlights of the show so can’t really comment on its actual quality, but somewhat ridiculously, I’ve seen several people already complaining that RAW was too short and that three hours gives you more time to do more storylines.

This made me properly realise that a three hour Raw had been the standard for twelve years now. Twelve! No wonder the young ‘uns are finding it difficult to accept.

They managed to fit that stupid Shayna faction on and Natalya. It was long enough.

• Paid Members

Writing Punk out of Crown Jewel and setting up his next fued in one move at least saved some time to cram an extra couple of adverts in. Now it's just a matter if whether Punk and Seth cost each other at the Rumble or they are the last two in the Rumble. Probably the former as they don't actually need a belt for their feud. 

It absolutely flew by. The adverts felt a bit jarring though, apparently they did picture in picture in the US but watching on TNT, the ads made every match feel about 5 minutes long.

There’s definitely not time to put everyone on the show every week but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. We’ll see how it works over the next few weeks. 

Edited by AndyUK

Really enjoyed them first 20mins, where it felt really seamless, running from person to person, merging into one another’s promo time/segment. It just felt really natural, really smooth. The first hour seemed to fly by.

Then the 10 woman tag match started.