The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

44 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ahh man, never change.

And by that I mean definitely change, as soon as possible.

Ok mate...

1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Does anyone think the Raw tag belts will ever be defended again?

Completely missed it but looks like it's actually going to be next week, think this is there first defence since winning them 3 months ago?

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

unless you want people to lose there jobs, which would be a bit of a shitty thing to wish upon folk.

I don't want him to lose his job, I want him to do it where I don't have to see him, like on Collision or Rampage for example. 

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I’m just a man. Looking at that two hour block of TV time. Then looking at that bloated Raw roster. Then looking at Karrion Kross. Then looking at the bin.

I'd look at Smackdown and who might make the much-needed jump there. And I really hope they're thinking that, as that show needs a massive injection of life. Maybe that's how we'll get the OG Bloodline members on Smackdown - maybe we're looking at another draft or something, although I'd prefer that they avoid that and find another way to have Sami and Jey jump ship. 

Edited by RedTwoster

I will not have this thread used to suggest Karrion Kross should have his own show created for him just to keep him in employment.

I know i've said before that Kross looks like a bad drawing of CM Punk done by someone who doesn't like CM Punk, but giving him a badly thought out Collision equivalent is going too far.

Just give him a job backstage or something if we're worried about him going skint. He can clean Triple H's leather or rewind his Motorhead tapes or something.

18 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I will not have this thread used to suggest Karrion Kross should have his own show created for him just to keep him in employment.

Wouldn't necessarily say it's just for Kross, but I was a bit of a sucker for those 1 hour shows with the lower mid carders on, loved Velocity too. 

• Paid Members

2 Hour Raws, Bret Hart, the bad guys trying to fight commentators and using Goldberg to get heat while a bunhch of oddball outcasts have become beloved and a gothic demon is being turned on by his disciples. And theres a PPV called Bad Blood and Hell In A Cell. Its all the best parts of the Attitude era into one just before Netflix. 

In truth it was a solid episode of RAW again and what they needed for what feels like a big week for the company. 

The friendship bracelet I find funny that they've adjusted the colours slightly so that they can avoid litigation about intellectual design so thats WWE at its finest but that's all I care to mention about a wristband that's had more storylines than The Street Profits this year. 

The Wyatt Sicks continues to massively impress me. Maybe all the bells and whistles and smokescreens are able to hide limitations, but Gacy was always a solid ring hand and Lumis did have potential. Easily the most I've been invested in a Nikki Cross push too so that's excellent as she really deserves something for some of the rubbish they gave her. 

Uso vs Breaker will be good, especially if Jey tries to spear him and just bounces off and they never try to suggest someone of his size without that much power (Rhino was an exception) should finish a match with a spear again. 

Zayn getting close to the big one and losing again will be a shame. Though Survivor Series being announced in Vancouver does make me think he'll be back on the SmackDown Bloodline side of things soon to get that Canadian pop when he shows up as the 5th man. He has to have a World Title reign in him before 2026.

I do see The New Day splitting next week. Something about mentioning 10 years and how they were gonna go for singles gold, it just feels that this will be Xaviers catalyst for finally stepping out on his own. Especially when The Miz shut him down about his advice as he hadn't been at his level. 

Its positive, I enjoyed it. In a few months it'll be cheaper to watch when its on Netflix. All in all, its going as well as it can. 

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I don't want him to lose his job, I want him to do it where I don't have to see him, like on Collision or Rampage for example. 

Can he go to NWA instead? Collision is still a fun watch most weeks and I also don’t want him near my MXM boys on Rampage thanks.

• Paid Members

He'd probably be NWA champ within a year too. He does fit that territory feel where nothing is too flashy, its very house show, local venue type matches and having Scarlett next to him instantly has marketability factors for the NWA and Billy Corgan. 

Changing the design slightly on a bracelet so they can sly fuck someone out of anything is proper WWE. We are REALLY back!

Anyway lot of wanging about who came up with the bracelets and were all here just ignoring the rightful royalties claim of Bayside's finest. Hope Derek Morris gets his boy the finest lawyer in the land.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

And nobody else will see him either!! #ratingschat #wwemark

RAW going 2 hours for the rest of the year is great news and should stay that way with a little bit of flexibility on the run time when they go to Netflix.

I’ve seen people on social media say that they need 3 hours because of their stacked roster. Is it balls stacked, there’s plenty of stuff in RAW that is extended to fill time or can easily be removed, and you don’t need everyone appearing every week anyway.