The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Reed looked knackered in that match. I usually enjoy his matches  and he does the surprisingly mobile big man thing well. He was sleep walking in this one though, not sure if he was injured or sick but it was a rough performance. 

11 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

They did a slight interruption type deal on The Pat McAfee Show but it wasn't major. It's an odd one. Although Gable turned up to work so Pat has no excuse. Maybe it was a week he wasn't available so they thought they'd tie it into the storyline? Either way it was as vague on his show as it was on Raw.

Announced on his show today that his father in law passed away unexpectedly yesterday

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, JLM said:

Reed looked knackered in that match. I usually enjoy his matches  and he does the surprisingly mobile big man thing well. He was sleep walking in this one though, not sure if he was injured or sick but it was a rough performance. 

Wrestling should be like other theatre shows and allow understudies if someone's feeling off. Just get someone else out there in their gear that otherwise looks nothing like them.

34 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Wrestling should be like other theatre shows and allow understudies if someone's feeling off. Just get someone else out there in their gear that otherwise looks nothing like them.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

Are they running a storyline of a wrestler sharing private, indecent images of a co-worker when they are legitimately being sued because of that happening to Janel Grant? Or is that just someone’s interpretation of it? 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

18270716-0-image-m-15_1568064595017.jpg.f27cfbbfc82db038989e4142efb70ad4.jpg

If he watched he'd know that Bronson doesn't have my blocking technique. Braun needs to get him in the corridor of uncertainty. 

I like Bronson Reid, he’s an impressive big man normally. Braun I don’t really have any time for but it just looked super weird.