The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

First RAW I’ve watched in full without skipping anything in months and that was actually great stuff.

Shame Punk is injured but can’t wait for him and Drew, I’ve liked all of these Punk face offs but I reckon the two with Drew have been the best personally. Probably because heel Drew is such a glorious bastard. 

I assume they are still going with Reigns v Cody and this is just killing time but they didn’t do a half bad job of selling the alternative if the injury has resulted in a bit of course correcting. 

Edited by AndyUK

That's the best thing Punk has done since getting back to the WWE. 

They're completely insane if the current plan isn't to go full Pillman 96/Austin 97 and have him involved as much as humanly possible in every way but working a full match. 

Fucking hell.

If they let the big sulky sod go back to Chicago to cry I'll be gutted. Get him on the commentators desk immediately, and have him interacting with Drew in any way possible.

After the Rumble I thought it was time for Punk to pack it in. Fuck that. Drew vs Punk for the chump title at Summerslam.

• Paid Members

Watching Andrade on this show getting the big superstar treatment, with both Raw and Smackdown trying to sign him, I realised he made it to the competition’s TV quicker than Miro made it to back to AEW’s regular TV, after being the victor in their feud.

Tony, Rusev, speed your fucking angles up, lads. Glacial.

15 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Watching Andrade on this show getting the big superstar treatment

I actually thought Nick Aldis couldn't have looked less fussed that Raw had signed Andrade.  Perhaps he's been watching Rampage.  Like me, Aldis is much more interested in Bron Breakker!

Sidenote, I think Andrade might have forgot his wife's name there.  "Say hello to... uh... mia amore".  

59 minutes ago, Loki said:

I actually thought Nick Aldis couldn't have looked less fussed that Raw had signed Andrade.  Perhaps he's been watching Rampage.  Like me, Aldis is much more interested in Bron Breakker!

Sidenote, I think Andrade might have forgot his wife's name there.  "Say hello to... uh... mia amore".  

I’m pretty sure he actually said ‘Say hello to Zelina Vega for me’. Don’t think they’ve ever really mentioned him and Charlotte actually being together in real life on screen. 

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Watching Andrade on this show getting the big superstar treatment, with both Raw and Smackdown trying to sign him, I realised he made it to the competition’s TV quicker than Miro made it to back to AEW’s regular TV, after being the victor in their feud.

Tony, Rusev, speed your fucking angles up, lads. Glacial.

CJ Perry's possibly losing her finger and risk of the infection spreading probably plays a part in that. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

CJ Perry's possibly losing her finger and risk of the infection spreading probably plays a part in that. 

I skim read the thread too quickly, thought for a moment the topic was still McIntyre, and worried where Lana had been putting her finger.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:09 AM, Supremo said:

Cody picks them both. Wins Seth’s belt on Night one. Wins Roman’s on Night two. Cody raises two belts at the end of Night two like he was always meant to. We can’t even stop it at this point. Even fate knows he should have won last year.

This would also allow them to do Rock/Roman on Night 1 without Cody looking like an afterthought.

I’m just saying.