The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

I know Wrestlemania is in Texas, but if the best they can come up with to bring back Steve Austin is "have a heel start slagging off Texas out of the blue", they don't deserve to have Steve Austin wrestling at Wrestlemania. He's said for years that he'd come back for the right story, it's hard to imagine this holiday camp nonsense is it.

5 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

“You see Vince, the name on the contract does say Austin. But not Steve Austin…”

I'm convinced the entire thing came from someone having "Match for Austin?" on a whiteboard in Vince's office and this is why Pat McAfee is wrestling again now.

WrestleMania has been at this stadium before. Heyman basically tried to goad Stone Cold into facing Brock back then. If he wasn't coming back for that, he isn't coming back period. I'd be shocked at how it all got so blown out of proportion if it weren't for the supposed 'sources'.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I'm convinced the entire thing came from someone having "Match for Austin?" on a whiteboard in Vince's office and this is why Pat McAfee is wrestling again now.

WrestleMania has been at this stadium before. Heyman basically tried to goad Stone Cold into facing Brock back then. If he wasn't coming back for that, he isn't coming back period. I'd be shocked at how it all got so blown out of proportion if it weren't for the supposed 'sources'.

Isn’t that how the rumour of the Queen dying on that US bloggers twitter account because he saw “Dead: Queens” as a headline and didn’t see the rest said Of the Stone Age Mark Lanegan dies. So yeah you’re probably correct with the whiteboard.

Kevin Owens calling out Austin felt flat. I always thought I wanted one more match but after seeing undertaker, Goldberg and Michaels tarnish their legacy, I don't think I want to... That ship sailed about 10 years ago.

Fingers crossed for a Rock style Stunner squash and that's it. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

If they can't deliver the match, they should have stayed away from cock-teasing it.

Do you even know which promotion you’re talking about?

bc140997c5854082341995e96fe16d81_1280_72
austinpunk610_original_original_crop_exa

• Paid Members

I'm chuckling away to myself thinking about the possibility of Vince promising KO a main event at Wrestlemania against SCSA in order to get him to sign a new deal. And in true Vinnie Mac style, it's not quite the carrot that was dangled.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I'm chuckling away to myself thinking about the possibility of Vince promising KO a main event at Wrestlemania against SCSA in order to get him to sign a new deal. And in true Vinnie Mac style, it's not quite the carrot that was dangled.

“They hear what they wanna hear, pal! HAHAHA!”

I challenge you to appear (in this very ring) in front of the WWE universe on my talk show...specifically on night one of the most stupendous WrestleMania!!!!!!

Terrible stuff. Don't even talk to Austin about having a match if slagging off Texas is the best you can come up with.

This card is looking incredibly bad to me. I know Rousey, Lynch and Logan Paul are the big names here but all three have the worst kind of cringe / go away heat with me. If this show was happening in my garden I think I would just shut the curtains.

SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defends against Ronda Rousey

Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Bianca Belair

Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin

KO Show with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Yeah, Wrestlemania does look a little lacklustre this year, does anyone really want Flair vs Rousey?

I feel sorry for Big E because at the start of the year he was WWE Champion and now, he'll probably be stuck in The Andre Battle Royal or on the pre-show. 

WWE dont really care about quality right now and it shows. They are presenting arguably their worst product ever and making more money than ever before.

They will get through this 'Mania, present another forgettable year of cycling up mid-carders for one month main event runs (remember the Cesaro, Balor and Mysterio mini-pushes?) and then it will be time for Rock vs Roman and Becky v Rousey.

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Is Rock/Roman “rumoured” for next years Mania then? Like it has been for the past 5 I think

From what I understand, it was earmarked for SoFi stadium in LA but the pandemic fucked the original plans for WrestleMania in that stadium.

That's where next years show is. In classic WWE fashion they will announce attendance insanely higher than the Superbowl in the same building.