WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

I've been making my way through Fallout 4 again, about the 5th or 6th time, but with a few differences this time. Firstly, I decided to actually try the companion quests, specifically Nick Valentine, rather than treating them like Rincewind's Luggage that can hold a gun, and secondly, I'm actually going to try the Nuka World quests, rather than just going on a killing spree that not even the NRA could defend. I actually kind of loved Nick's story, it was some really good neo-Noir stuff, and he's definitely my go-to guy. I've just arrived in Nuka World and have met the gang leaders. We'll see how it goes.....

On 10/23/2023 at 7:48 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Got the Platinum on Spider Man 2 today.

Game of the year.

Best Story in years.

Game. Of. The. Year

So…I don’t know how I feel about this game yet. There’s a lot of padding. At one point, Spider-Man is webbing his way around the city and notices fireworks going off. A side mission begins in which Spider-Man travels across the city to let them know that fireworks are illegal in New York without a permit. Which, for all he knows, they may have. I mean…it’s only a side mission, but even so…

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Oh hey, thanks, criminally underrated series. The novels are pretty good too!

Season three was great. I like that the proposed season five refit NX01 turned up in Picard season three as well. 

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

So…I don’t know how I feel about this game yet. There’s a lot of padding. At one point, Spider-Man is webbing his way around the city and notices fireworks going off. A side mission begins in which Spider-Man travels across the city to let them know that fireworks are illegal in New York without a permit. Which, for all he knows, they may have. I mean…it’s only a side mission, but even so…

God I wish they'd bring that in over here. 

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Vamp said:

God I wish they'd bring that in over here. 

Officious busy bodies going massively out their way to moan about something that doesn't really affect them?

We lead the world in that, surely.

15 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Officious busy bodies going massively out their way to moan about something that doesn't really affect them?

We lead the world in that, surely.

Every year down my road people do fireworks in their drive, putting rockers in glass bottles and aiming them out towards the pavement. 

That's not to mention that the fireworks people in my area use are bigger than the fireworks I've seen professional firework people use (I'm friends with a couple of people who do professional fireworks shows). 

So might not be needed where you are, definitely needed where I am. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Vamp said:

Every year down my road people do fireworks in their drive, putting rockers in glass bottles and aiming them out towards the pavement. 

That's not to mention that the fireworks people in my area use are bigger than the fireworks I've seen professional firework people use (I'm friends with a couple of people who do professional fireworks shows). 

It was just a joke about Spiderman going halfway across New York to check someone's got the right permit chief, not a genuine debate on fireworks and antisocial behaviour policy.

1 hour ago, Vamp said:

I mean, this is going massively off-topic, but I'm totally with you on this one. Having seen the distress they cause animals - both pets and in the wild - I'm all for a ban on the public sale of fireworks. From my experience, they can cause a lot of distress to children with additional need too, such as autism. Then there's the fact that every year you have situations where thugs toss them at emergency service workers. 

Go to an organised display, if you must. But in summary...well done, Spider-Man.