WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've heard a lot of good things about it. I don't think I'll be playing it anytime soon though as I've nothing to play it on right now. 

You can already tell where Capcom are going to microtransaction the hell out of the game.

Thankfully though there is already more meat on the bones than when SFV released.

World Tour so far is also a superb way of teaching people how to play while basically being Yakuza light which is perfectly fine with me. 

The most accessible game in the series that I've played. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

2 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

You can already tell where Capcom are going to microtransaction the hell out of the game.

Thankfully though there is already more meat on the bones than when SFV released.

World Tour so far is also a superb way of teaching people how to play while basically being Yakuza light which is perfectly fine with me. 

The most accessible game in the series that I've played. 

With the exception of number of fighters there’s already more meat to sf6 than SFV ever had not just on release.

Add me to the list, I’m really enjoying world tour just for the daftness of it - Yakuza lite is a perfect description.

• Paid Members

You can justify the smaller amount of fighters as not wanting to overwhelm new players with too many different characters. 

Back to Street Fighter 6 world tour, I think I’m currently on Chapter 9 but I’ve just found another arcade game thats not at the battle hub that’s playable, so there may be more hidden and playable Easter eggs about.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Much against my expectations, Street Fighter 6 plays really well on Steam Deck. You have to alter the settings slightly, but in no way do I feel like I'm getting a lesser experience for choosing this system instead of the PS5. My only complaints, really, would exist on other systems also - specifically the microtransactions, but as it stands I don't really feel like avoiding these negatively affects the game for me. 

• Paid Members

Finished Tears of The Kingdom after what my Switch says is “185 Hours or more”.

Brilliant game that by the end we didn’t want to finish. Got all shrines, all caves and most side stuff done (but will go back to get the bits we missed).

Improved on everything I felt BoTW got wrong and there’s stuff in this are in my all time favourite Zelda series moments.

9 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Finished Tears of The Kingdom after what my Switch says is “185 Hours or more”.

Brilliant game that by the end we didn’t want to finish. Got all shrines, all caves and most side stuff done (but will go back to get the bits we missed).

Improved on everything I felt BoTW got wrong and there’s stuff in this are in my all time favourite Zelda series moments.

I'm really enjoying it, but I definitely get building fatigue - situations where I know exactly how to solve a shrine, but can't be arsed building what's required to do so. On the other hand, the open world - for me - is probably the best ever in a videogame. It's astounding that they've managed to achieve this on Switch. Looking far into the distance, seeing something interesting then making that journey is great fun. I love how there's no "one right way" of getting from A to B, and the creative solutions you can deploy to traverse difficult terrain. 

I’m struggling to get any decent playing time on TOTK. Every time I stick it on my lad wants to play and he’s under the impression that computer games are for kids so doesn’t accept my reasoning that it’s too hard for him. It’s also his Switch so he throws me off it. Plus I’ve only done two shrines and I’ve already forgotten what I was meant to be doing in favour of trying stick objects together.

Edited by Mr_Danger

It's well and truly got its hooks into me, just as Breath of the Wild did. Though the gloom-soaked baddies in the Depths are annoying as fuck. Only had the one foray down there so far and I'm in no hurry to return.

Why the feck have I never played Chivalry 2 before?! Downloaded it on Saturday evening and I'm having fun pissing about on it. Anyone on here play? I need recommendations as to which class to play as just when I think I have found a niche, I end up on a horrendous streak and I have to start again.