WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

Resident Evil Revelations first boss is kicking my arse, I heard it’s the hardest boss in the game, feels like a fucking Dark Souls boss. 

Bought the South Park RPG games yesterday, I played about half way through Stick Of Truth initially and never played the sequel so have added them to the backlog of about 40+ games and now that I’ve watched The new Spider-Man film I want to pick up the PS4 and Miles Morales games that I still haven’t played.  I think I have a problem.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Golden Axe Beast Rider (PS3) 

Pretty sure I've had this since launch and decided to give it a proper go after all these years. 

Maybe it's because I'm pretty burnt out on more modern games but honestly I'm having fun so far despite I believe the game being poorly received back in the day.

Nice little 3D upgrade to the formula imo. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Also (currently) if you've done that once as long as you let your GamePass Ultimate totally expire for a day you can then stack some Gold codes and upgrade them all to GamePass Ultimate again for the cost of 1 month of GPU.

I thought it may be something like that. This likely means ive had Game Pass for the last 8 months though without even realising 😫

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Things like an 30-minute Iron Man ending after 30 seconds instead because the developers apparently don’t know the difference between minutes and seconds.

This absolutely makes me want to book a 60 second Iron Man match, though.

All that good will they've gained over the past few years, knocked down a bit due to this. I get that they're within their rights to disable it on accounts that aren't actively developing apps but they didn't even warn people and now people are going to try hacking the console.

• Paid Members

This looks like it could be interesting. Getting some Waku Waku 7 vibes from it. 

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/01/fightnjokes-looks-like-a-lost-90s-street-fighter-and-its-on-switch-now

• Paid Members

The lads at GameSack spoke highly of this channel, so I gave them a whirl and ended up binging a whole load of their videos. It's a really nice, well made, charming show and the hosts aren't annoying in the slightest. This is their big end-of-year round-up show, so if you're after some new and old games to dive into, this is a great place to start.