WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

Finished Guardians of the Galaxy, and thought it was a real slog toward the end. The final chapters were terrible, monotonous fighting, and a story that was just a confusing mess. Glad to finish it.

The three free Tomb Raider games on Epic seems like a phenominal deal. Played the first one years ago and really enjoyed. Going to make my way through them all now that I got them for free.

What did I play in 2021? I probably forgot a few 🤣

2021 Games

PS5

Life is Strange: True Colors

Cricket 22

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX

Dirt 5

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Intermission

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

Control

PS4

Late Shift

Kentucky Route Zero

Moss

Farpoint

AI: The Somnium Files

Shin Megami Tensei III - Nocturne

Persona 5 Strikers

TT Isle of Man

PS3

Vancouver 2010

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2010

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011

WWE 12

WWE 13

WWE 2K14

PS2

Salt Lake 2002

Torino 2006

WWE 2K15 (Who got nXt?) *PS3

Street Cricket Champions 2

World Wrestling Championship

PS1 Nagano Winter Olympics 98

WWF War Zone

Switch

Bravely Default II

Littlewood

AVICII Invector

Shin Megami Tensei V (currently playing)

Xbox One/Series X

Forza Horizon 5

Undertale

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3

Peggle 2

Wii

Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Shaun White Snowboarding: World Tour

Wii U

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Super Mario 3D Land

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush

Vita

School Island Paradise Vol. 1

School Island Paradise Vol. 2

PC

Disco Elysium

Command and Conquer

Android

Cricket Captain 2020

Cricket Captain 2021

GameCube

WWE Day of Reckoning 2

Xbox WWE Raw

Edited by Version1.0
PS2 to PS3

13 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I saw this on offer for £1.79 so thought I’d give it a look. Only an hour in, but it’s really decent so far.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-games/Red-Faction-Guerrilla-Re-Mars-tered-1584323.html

Pretty sure it's generally regarded as the best game in the series which is probably why it got remastered.

• Paid Members

random Xbox related question here from someone who isnt much of a gamer.

Why is my account allowing me access to the Game Pass library? i dont have a Game Pass account, the only subscription i have active is a 12 month Gold thing which expires at the end of april? 

any ideas?

• Paid Members

What games are you looking at? Sometimes they'll stick some things on a free play weekend. It might also be a free trial if you've not had your XBox for long? 

I think I might have enough coins to be able to pick up Red Faction gratis. I'll double check when I get in if I bethink myself. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

27 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Has anyone heard of or played Pro Wrestling X? Saw it come up on Steam from 2014 but never heard of it before.

Pro Wrestling X – The pro wrestling video game made for the fans

There’s a couple of gameplay vids on YouTube, but I wouldn’t part with much money for it unless it had some kind of mega special offer

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

What games are you looking at? Sometimes they'll stick some things on a free play weekend. It might also be a free trial if you've not had your XBox for long? 

Ive had the xbox for a long time, its allowing me access to the full Game Pass and EA Play library 🤷🏻‍♂️

i had Game Pass until 27/4/21 but I cancelled on that day and renewed with a 12 month Gold Subscription.

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

random Xbox related question here from someone who isnt much of a gamer.

Why is my account allowing me access to the Game Pass library? i dont have a Game Pass account, the only subscription i have active is a 12 month Gold thing which expires at the end of april? 

any ideas?

Are gold and pass still separate? I thought they combined them into a single subscription.

If not then no idea. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Has anyone heard of or played Pro Wrestling X? Saw it come up on Steam from 2014 but never heard of it before.

Pro Wrestling X – The pro wrestling video game made for the fans

Yup. Was in development for years and years and years and continually released “betas”. Touted to be a game made “for the fans“ but any release has been riddled with bugs that makes 5 Star Wrestling look like a AAA release in comparison.

Coincidentally I watched a video on it only a few weeks ago of a couple of guys playing through it and just absolutely rinsing it over the ridiculous bugs that existed in a game that had been developed for near to 20 years. Things like an 30-minute Iron Man ending after 30 seconds instead because the developers apparently don’t know the difference between minutes and seconds.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Are gold and pass still separate? I thought they combined them into a single subscription.

If not then no idea. 

Ultimate & Gold comes as a package, but you can also just purchase Gold on its own for about a third of the price.

• Paid Members

If you buy any amount of Gold you can convert it to Gamepass too. So for example buy 12 months of Gold then buy 1 month of Gamepass at either £1 if the offer is still there for you or £10.99 and it converts all your stored Gold time into Gamepass.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

If you buy any amount of Gold you can convert it to Gamepass too. So for example buy 12 months of Gold then buy 1 month of Gamepass at either £1 if the offer is still there for you or £10.99 and it converts all your stored Gold time into Gamepass

I did this and got a couple of years worth last year. A bargain! I think you can only do up to 36 months.