Keith Houchen Posted August 19, 2021 Posted August 19, 2021 Today I learned that the singing angel in this video is Spudgun from Bottom. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted August 20, 2021 Posted August 20, 2021 New Strugill Simpson record is out today. It's lovely. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted August 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2021 (edited) I had to, sorry folks. Spoiler Edited August 21, 2021 by seph Quote
Paid Members theironshake Posted August 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2021 With The passing of Don Everly. I thought I'd post this really unknown belter from the later period of the Everly Brothers. This should have been a massive hit for them Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2021 Lyle Lovett - If I Had A Boat Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2021 NOT SAFE FOR WORK AT ALL. Kunt & Little Kunt and the Gang - " (Prince) Phil, I'm Missing You " Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.