Members SuperBacon Posted September 12, 2021 Members Posted September 12, 2021 My 11yo flagged this up for me, so that's always a good sign. Some lovely 2 step vibes from this. PinkPantheress-Just For Me Quote
wordsfromlee Posted September 14, 2021 Posted September 14, 2021 Stuart Pearce as the next Bond, please. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2021 20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: They are doing two dates for a full concert of Smiths songs. I have no problem with Rick Astley taking over from Morrisey. But if I was Johnny Marr I’d be trying to get the others back together to reform The Smiths with Rick. It’s gotta be better then Queen and Adam Lambert Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.