Keith Houchen Posted November 6, 2021 Posted November 6, 2021 Probably the artist I’ve seen the most in concert, loving her new album which this is taken from, been nonplussed about the last few but this new one floats my boat. Quote
King Coconut Posted November 6, 2021 Posted November 6, 2021 Better than Coco Pop Girl but not as good as Bohemian Rhapsody. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted November 8, 2021 Moderators Posted November 8, 2021 So, not only are ABBA ba k, but they're back with a fucking banger. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 8, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted November 8, 2021 On 11/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, Keith Houchen said: Probably the artist I’ve seen the most in concert, loving her new album which this is taken from, been nonplussed about the last few but this new one floats my boat. That's very nice. I've never quite seen Tori Amos the same way since I heard her described as "Shakin' Bush", but she tickles the right parts of my brain. Quote
King Coconut Posted November 8, 2021 Posted November 8, 2021 Do we have any information on the moustache? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.