Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I knew the seeds had been sewn but im genuinely surprised that's being made. Woodley's downfall as an elite MMA fighter was painful but he still looks the part and has some genuine dynamite in his hands if he lets them go. Mental.

• Paid Members

I quite like it, to be fair. Like you say, Woodley’s on the way down and, to be honest, I don’t think he was ever a great ‘boxer’. Even by MMA standards. He was a wrestler with a lethal overhand right and was stupidly explosive. At this point I probably favour Paul, sad as that sounds. But it’s a definite jump up from his previous opponents so who knows? At least Woodley has power and knows how to land that right. Plus it’s got the ready made backstory of Woodley trying to avenge Backfist Ben.  

• Paid Members
On 6/1/2021 at 5:43 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Done deal

spacer.png

first face off:

We should have saw this coming a mile off. Woodley has always craved the circus and celebrity aspect of fighting, he had his own show on TMZ for fuck sake, he's gonna lap this up.