Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

Prone to the sort of diva-ism that anyone who actually likes a camera is, but a genuinely great lad who loves the sport more than anyone I’ve ever known.

I’m not a boxing guy, really. I love it, but I’m an MMA guy at heart. Dev’s pure boxing, through and through. 

We’re very different, and like all talent he cares about perception and appearance more than I ever will - but he’s a mate and really cares about Frank.

• Paid Members

I’d leave it alone if I was Enzo. No doubt he’s the better boxer but Sergei could really hurt him if he lands clean. I was there the night Enzo got flattened by Frenkel and I still haven’t got over it. He doesn’t need another one of them in his life. 

557A07E4-6769-49E3-BEBF-F8330CAEBBF7.gif

• Paid Members

He’s grafting no doubt. And he’s got himself in crazy shape. But I’ve got a bad feeling about it. Once the punch resistance is gone it’s gone. I’d love to see it work out well but these things rarely do. 

• Paid Members

shit, hadnt heard that before.

Id love to see Enzo come back and be given a very winnable fight on paper against a non-puncher. He'll likely wanna British title fight or something similar, Enzo's nuts.