d-d-d-dAz Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 Prone to the sort of diva-ism that anyone who actually likes a camera is, but a genuinely great lad who loves the sport more than anyone I’ve ever known. I’m not a boxing guy, really. I love it, but I’m an MMA guy at heart. Dev’s pure boxing, through and through. We’re very different, and like all talent he cares about perception and appearance more than I ever will - but he’s a mate and really cares about Frank. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 9, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 9, 2021 you have a hell of a job @d-d-d-dAz Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 14, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 14, 2021 open your wallets lads... Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 15, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 15, 2021 Here's a fine slice of randomness... Sergei Kharitonov calling out Enzo Macarinelli: id watch that Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2021 I’d leave it alone if I was Enzo. No doubt he’s the better boxer but Sergei could really hurt him if he lands clean. I was there the night Enzo got flattened by Frenkel and I still haven’t got over it. He doesn’t need another one of them in his life. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 15, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 15, 2021 ahh one of the most brutal KO's ive ever seen, Enzo shipped some bad ones. Following him on twitter though, he seems 100% committed to coming back for one more fight. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2021 He’s grafting no doubt. And he’s got himself in crazy shape. But I’ve got a bad feeling about it. Once the punch resistance is gone it’s gone. I’d love to see it work out well but these things rarely do. Quote
jimufctna24 Posted May 15, 2021 Posted May 15, 2021 59 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Enzo got flattened by Frenkel That was Frenkel's last fight. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia soon after the fight and was sectioned because of it. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 15, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 15, 2021 shit, hadnt heard that before. Id love to see Enzo come back and be given a very winnable fight on paper against a non-puncher. He'll likely wanna British title fight or something similar, Enzo's nuts. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2021 19 years ago today. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 19, 2021 Members Posted May 19, 2021 12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: 19 years ago today. I'll watch all three of these once a year. For me this round is the absolute apex of sport, not just boxing, and what a human can endure. It's pure poetry and theatre. I fucking love it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.