Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

Enjoyed the BT Sport Documentary about Frank Warren. It follows his life from getting into boxing, his unlicensed fight promoting, taking on the boxing promoting cartel, him getting shot & his tax evasion trial.

The big fights they go into detail about are, working with Joe Bugner & ITV to get his break. Benn vs McClennan, Bruno vs. McCall & bringing Mike Tyson to the UK.

• Paid Members

I genuinely can't see a path of victory for Saunders. He wont have the power to trouble Canelo and isnt gonna be nearly busy enough during the rounds to win them, you aint gonna be able to pinch rounds from Canelo, and i cant see Saunders doing enough to win them in any kind of dominant fashion. Add in that he's likely fighting in a weight class above his optimum one. I just dont see how he wins.

My issue with Billy is, I don’t think he likes getting whacked at Super Middle.

He didn’t have a nice time when that shithouse in Stevenage got close.

I do like Bill, but I think he’s going to shit himself, get marched down and when his guard gets high because he’s worried, he’ll get chopped down with body shots. That’s my prediction.

• Paid Members

current shape of Andy Ruiz...

IMG_20210419_181223.thumb.jpg.f84c5804f9a03f215413a121470424e4.jpg

Ive seen the AJ body photoshop posted again recently but thats the first real recent pic ive seen. He's definitely lost a fair chunk of weight before his fight on May 1st.