Tag Title bed hopping

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Anyone come close to Kane's total of winning tag titles with seven different partners? He's won the belts with Mankind, X-Pac, Taker, Hurricane, Mark Addy, RVD and Daniel Bryan. 

Maybe in the territory days? Remember years ago discovering Tony Garea had held the (W)WWF tag titles with four different guys which seemed unthinkable really. He also won tag titles in Roy Shire's territory with Pat Patterson. That's the closest that comes to my mind.

There's absolutely loads that have had title reigns with 3 or more different partners, more often than not, not as a regular established team::

Austin held tag titles with - Michaels, Foley, Undertaker and Triple H

Undertaker with Austin, Big Show, Kane, The Rock

Foley with - Austin, Kane, Rock, Al Snow (?), Terry Funk (think it was reversed mind and not sure it counted)

Michaels with - Diesel, Austin, Triple H, Cena

Jericho with - Benoit, Edge, Christian, Big Show

Christian with - Edge, Lance Storm, Jericho

Big Show with - Undertaker, Kane, Jericho, Miz

Benoit with - Edge, Jericho, Angle

Rey Mysterio with - Edge, RVD, Eddie, Batista

RVD with - Kane, Booker T, Rey

Booker T with - Test, RVD, Goldust

Batista with - Flair, Cena, Rey

Cena with - Michaels, Batista, David Otunga, The Miz

The Miz with - John Morrison, Big Show, Cena, Shane McMahon

Kofi with - CM Punk, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Big E/Xavie Woods

Billy Gunn with - Bart Gunn, Road Dogg, Chuck Palumbo

Owen Hart with - Bulldog, Yoko, Jarrett

• Paid Members

First ones I thought of for this were Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton. I thought they must be up there because they were both in a bunch of teams. But I can’t get above 5 with Arn. He had reigns with Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbyszko and Paul Roma. He didn’t win them with Barry Windham in the Horsemen days, did he? 

But according to Wikipedia (so don’t know if this is 100% accurate) Bobby Eaton had tag title reigns with 10 different partners! The little slag. He won belts with Dennis Condrey, Stan Lane, Arn Anderson, Rikki Nelson, Sweet Brown Sugar, Duke Myers, Lanny Poffo, George Gulas, Mexican Angel and Great Togo. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

First ones I thought of for this were Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton. I thought they must be up there because they were both in a bunch of teams. But I can’t get above 5 with Arn. He had reigns with Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbyszko and Paul Roma. He didn’t win them with Barry Windham in the Horsemen days, did he? 

But according to Wikipedia (so don’t know if this is 100% accurate) Bobby Eaton had tag title reigns with 10 different partners! The little slag. He won belts with Dennis Condrey, Stan Lane, Arn Anderson, Rikki Nelson, Sweet Brown Sugar, Duke Myers, Lanny Poffo, George Gulas, Mexican Angel and Great Togo. 

Surely Eaton is the winner with 10. First person that came to mind with me was his old partner Stan Lane. But he topped out at 6- Bobby Eaton, Steve Keirn, Tom Prichard, Koko B Ware, Ron Bass and Bryan St John.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

WCW Tag Titles with Kidman, Konnan and Juvi. Held a title in Mexico with his uncle too so he might be the new bar.

Jerry Lawler:-

AWA Southern Tag Team Championship (10 times) – with Jimmy Valiant (1), Bill Dundee (3), Mongolian Stomper (1), Jos LeDuc (1), Austin Idol (1), Plowboy Frazier (1), and Big Bubba (1)

CWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Austin Idol (1) and Tommy Rich (1)

NWA Macon Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Mr. Wrestling II (1) and Don Greene (1)

NWA Tennessee Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Jim White

MCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with The Bruiser

NEW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Keith Youngblood

TCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Matt Riviera

USWA World Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Jeff Jarrett (4) and Bill Dundee (2)

That makes 18*, I think.

*unusually for Lawler.

Edited by Devon Malcolm