Vince McMahon’s bedroom habits

Meej81

1 hour ago, Meej81 said:

What do we think are The great ones bedroom habits? PJ’s or in the buff? How many hours sleep does he get, left or right side of the bed? News24 or podcasts? 

I am not even 100% convinced he is human!

If you want to know what Vince is really like, get on the Jim Cornette Podcast. Jim regularly goes into great detail about driving with Vince & visiting his home for booking meetings. The more you find out about how McMahon carries on, the more confusing it gets. Just a weird individual that appears to lack empathy for anyone, yet fascinating at the same time.

9 hours ago, Meej81 said:

What do we think are The great ones bedroom habits? PJ’s or in the buff? How many hours sleep does he get, left or right side of the bed? News24 or podcasts? 

Probably walks around in his pants and looking at his pumped up arms in the mirror. I would say 4-5 hours sleep most and he probably sleeps in a separate room to Linda because he can.

Probably doesn't even use the internet so a good old fashioned book in bed might be his thing. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Doesn't he just stay awake for 24 hours for 6 days a week and then just sleeps for an entire Wednesday? Or something along those lines.

Yeah, I'm sure I read once he has a couple hours kip of the night then sleeps all Wednesday. 

Obviously it'll never happen, but a proper fly-on-the-wall documentary about this fascinating git would be amazing.

Based on some of the stories we've heard surely Vince is on the autistic spectrum somewhere. I know it can be almost overused as an explanation for odd behavior these days but having a young nephew with autism as well as students as a couple of friends with very light cases I find it hard to explain his behavior any other way unless its down to shit loads of coke during the 80s. Not heard much about what pre WWF-owner Vince was like.

In regards to his sleeping habits i'm guessing he cuddles up to his choice of 80's or 90's big plush WWF doll. I'm guessing Hogan or Warrior these days as they are both back in good graces with the company meaning Bossman is on the floor. 

• Paid Members

He apparently used to stay awake all week, using whatever means it takes to keep him going and then Wednesday he'd have a shut down period, like an 80s robot from a Cannon film. Coke, pills, steroids, Harley rides with the Hulkster for 6 days, bit of wife swapping and then mid-week he'll have 24 hours kip. Then again, people used to say Max Clifford was a workaholic, too.