UKFF On-topic Poster of the Year: 2019

Onyx2

UKFF On-topic Poster of the Year: 2019  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Thanks for that HG but I don’t think I belong up there with that (much more deserving) 5 just based off that. Pat and Supremo especially have killed it this year in On Topic. Me bumming old Vinnie Vegas promos and stuff isn’t in the same galaxy. 

• Paid Members

I think Rick's been great, particularly in starting threads. Times have changed and people generally aren't great at reading lots of text anymore, especially me, so Rick's adjustment from the text walls of yesteryear to short and to the point have made it really easy for me to read and enjoy his contributions.

• Awards Moderator

It's a perfect lineup this year. Rick keeps bringing up interesting things to talk about month after month. Supremo brings walls of great Raw and SmackDown reviews better than any other recap, HG reads great and Ian is Ian. But BomberPat delivers really insightful stuff and from a great angle. As I've said elsewhere, his posts are exactly the right length and never outstay their welcome.

• Onyx2 locked this topic