out of context UKFF

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Hide contents

First of all, right, if hes a new comer, right, I want him to suck my ass with jelly, what they call "tossing the salad" -- thats the slang word: "tossing salad" -- it means sucking my ass, right, with jelly or without jelly. Some people use syrup, I prefer for the guy to use jelly, right. I will reach my climate, right, I will automatically get hard right. I will, you know, come automatically if hes sucking my ass for about ten minutes or longer. Its a sensation/feeling and it makes you feel real good. Most all gays do that, you know what Im saying? Like guys to suck their ass. Its just like a pussy, right, but the only different is its not a pussy, right. It's clean, the person is decent, and the person knows that thats a asshole but in they mind they're lookin' at it like a pussy because hes in prison. So, toss my salad, and let him eat me, you know, and we straight. Thats it.

Blimey Accident Prone. Never knew you liked this. 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I'm at the side of a mental busy road pure bursting for a wee. 

13 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

So, I'm waiting roadside on some gentleman to come out and drain the tank here. 300 quid is what it's costing me.