All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

The whole prospect of a no deal Brexit is scary as Hell. I’m saddened that as a country, we’ve found ourselves in this shambles of a situation. BTW, at the same time, I too am also enjoying watch Bojo make a total cunt of himself by clearly being way out of his depth.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Who’s the bigger Tory cunt. Boris or JRC? after today. 

Who's JRC? You mean Mogg?

They both show that being educated and being intelligent aren't the same thing. There's at least a bit of charm to the PM even when he's lying or out of his depth compared to the condescension of the Haunted Pencil.

I think it'd be more satisfying to get a dig in on Mogg but, really, you wouldn't be upset if it missed and caught Johnson.

Rudd is gone, quit the party as well as the cabinet. Chrome won't let me copy links for some reason.

Had a little sympathy for her after May threw her under the bus in the 2017 election, that didn't last long though. At this rate the Conservative Party will consist of Johnson and Mogg.

• Paid Members

I keep getting 'suggested' videos on Facebook of pro-Mogg videos. Proper doing my head in. Latest was an interview of him when he was a cunt kid answering a journalists questions and all the comments were 'aw this hit me right in the feels'. Fuck off cunts and leave my Facebook alone.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He’s a Tory, therefore a cunt. But one who was excellent in his job. I think he also ensures that this parliament chooses his successor and not the next

Bloody hell, I had no idea. I suppose because he’s got to be impartial as the Speaker? Either way I think he’s done a great job of late, especially last week with Javid. But yeah, and obvious cunt as a Tory. Just not to the JRM levels who I deem to be King Cunt