All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Braverman comes across as almost a parody. The stuff that comes from her I wouldn't expect even the most cuntish of politicians to say. The policies she comes out with are like a something from a sketch ripping the piss out of politicians. 

I noticed the tent thing included a dog on foreigners, and that's what will get many members of the public behind her.

28 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes. But purely because an old college friend of mine was part of his care team at the hospital. Before that I wouldn’t have at all.

The fucker wasn’t even on a ventilator or had CPAP . Not saying he wasn’t ill but no fucking way was he at deaths door. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Really bad AIDS

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

If you would enjoy seeing Matt Hancock getting punched in the face or getting called a cock sucking cunt then I can definitely recommend Celebrity SAS on Channel 4 

Yes, but on the flip side another pay day for him and a profile wage outside of politics.

@Keith Houchen that’s true, but they were close to putting him on one before they felt he had improved enough. Again it’s antidotal but she hates Tories, always has, so wouldn’t need to cover up for him. Had he, he wouldn’t have made it. Because like my Dad he was unfit and overweight, and being put on the ventilator at that time (and he went into hospital around the time Boris did) was what finished him off.

Maybe I mistook the question. He was definitely ill enough to be taken into hospital, but not deaths door.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes, but on the flip side another pay day for him and a profile wage outside of politics.

@Keith Houchen that’s true, but they were close to putting him on one before they felt he had improved enough. Again it’s antidotal but she hates Tories, always has, so wouldn’t need to cover up for him. Had he, he wouldn’t have made it. Because like my Dad he was unfit and overweight, and being put on the ventilator at that time (and he went into hospital around the time Boris did) was what finished him off.

Maybe I mistook the question. He was definitely ill enough to be taken into hospital, but not deaths door.

Yeah i can understand why the PM would get preferential treatment over the rest of us, it makes sense. 

Saw a clip of Elon Musk talking with Joe Rogan (half of my Mount Rushmoron!) saying how 80% of people on ventilators died, so why weren’t we looking at that as a cause of death. Yeah you’re right, Apartheid Clyde, just like loads of people who have chemo and CPR die. It’s almost as if they’re a last resort!

14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The fucker wasn’t even on a ventilator or had CPAP . Not saying he wasn’t ill but no fucking way was he at deaths door. 

FWIW a matter of mine works in the Cabinet Office and said they thought he was going to die and the Cabinet had a meeting to discuss next steps.  

I hate the man with the power of a thousand suns but have no reason to disbelieve that he was critically ill.  It’s almost worse that he got the full brunt of the disease and emerged just as uncaring and callous from the experience.

15 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I have actually noticed a huge rise in homeless people staying in tents in my local area. I had not seen this prior to about 2020. Just another symptom of the virus known as the Tories in power.

Hey, since you're all so anti-putting asylum seekers in hotels, maybe we can put British homeless into hotels instead? No? Oh, ok.

To be honest I had no idea of any controversy about how close Johnson was to kicking the bucket, and whether he should have been in intensive care or not. It seems pretty clear that when he was admitted to hospital his health was declining and he needed medical intervention. That said, the same could be said for someone with appendicitis, which can be fatal, so the whole "NHS saved my life" is probably pushing things a bit too far.

7 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Hey, since you're all so anti-putting asylum seekers in hotels, maybe we can put British homeless into hotels instead? No? Oh, ok.

We do, I'm not entirely sure why people think that's a positive thing though. As a recent Guardian article points out, there's supposed to be a legal limit of six weeks for people in hotel accommdation before being moved into more appropriate housing. People in hotels generally have no access to cooking or laundry facilities, making their financial situation much worse than if they were in proper housing. 

23 minutes ago, Tamura said:

We do, I'm not entirely sure why people think that's a positive thing though. As a recent Guardian article points out, there's supposed to be a legal limit of six weeks for people in hotel accommdation before being moved into more appropriate housing. People in hotels generally have no access to cooking or laundry facilities, making their financial situation much worse than if they were in proper housing. 

Sure, but still probably better than a tent.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This is all the money Hancock is making and his profile for life after politics is going to be so toxic after the Covid enquiry he'll struggle to get a job on GB News. So take your pleasure now as hopefully he fades into obscurity so deep that Jonathan Aitken will look like Kim Kardashian by comparison. 

5 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

Sure, but still probably better than a tent.

Well, obviously a hotel room is better than a tent, cardboard box or sleeping bag in a shop doorway. But it's obvious the system of housing homeless people in hotels is prohibitively expensive and counter-productive. So rather than adopt a "put British homeless people in hotels instead" policy, central government and local councils would be better off spending the money ensuring more is done to make affordable housing available.