Merzbow Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 It was nice knowing you lot, I'm off for re-education. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted August 3, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2022 Anyone who posted in here will be there, so don't worry. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 (edited) I can’t wait, all the cool people will be there! They are trying to reinvent Prevent. It was essentially set up to parade brown faces but now there are hardly any Islamic extremists being referred and it’s all neo nazi and incel white boys these days. That’s not who they meant as terrorists. Edited August 3, 2022 by Keith Houchen Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 I’m sure some would argue he only said this to win their vote but chances are they’re cunts too. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 (edited) It’s the boastfulness about it. “Undoing” the monies available to “deprived urban areas”, not setting aside additional monies to somewhere, actively saying that he’s taking it away from elsewhere. And you know who really needs that sort of money? £500K Average House Price Tunbridge Wells, that’s who Edited August 5, 2022 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 5, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2022 (edited) "I wouldn't have any working class friends" then this video. Good grief. Probably walk this Tory election. Edited August 5, 2022 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Guest Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 The key word in what he's saying isn't "deprived", it's "urban". His point is that the previous funding formula disproportionately benefitted those in poor urban areas and left behind people in poor rural areas. In the time I was working in government there was a lot of sincere focus (and money) around developing towns and villages in non urban regions that otherwise get screwed over*. This point is rather lost by making it in Tunbridge Wells, where it just comes across as a dog whistle about him being a good darkie rather than those horrid ones in lun don with 8 kids and a crack farm (which may of course be the actual point) *I'm not suggesting that this has worked, just that it has been a legit government priority for years, including before Sunaks time. Quote
Chili Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said: "I wouldn't have any working class friends" then this video. Good grief. Probably walk this Tory election. Oh who said that, I'm lost and its a multiple cunt question. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted August 5, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2022 19 minutes ago, Chili said: Oh who said that, I'm lost and its a multiple cunt question. Sunak Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 18 minutes ago, Chili said: Oh who said that, I'm lost and its a multiple cunt question. He didn’t say that, he said this. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 The speed in which he self corrects tells you all you need to do about the mindset he has. Not once have I looked at any of my friends and put them in to class order. Weirdo. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 Meanwhile on the PM’s ‘You’re All Fucked, I’m Off’ tour If I ever hear Sweet Caroline again, I’m going go Charles Whitman on whoever puts it on Quote
Guest Posted August 6, 2022 Posted August 6, 2022 1 hour ago, Vamp said: What the fuck is that? It's a man dancing badly at his own delayed wedding reception. The worst behaviour is whoever thought this private occasion should be videoed and put up on social media. There's so much appalling behaviour he's actually done, getting angry at this complete nothing just dilutes from the important stuff. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.