All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

12 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

An O- Turn?

I don't mean they've gone full circle, I mean they haven't actually U-turned on the U-turn.

They've backed down when it comes to gay conversion therapy, but the real red meat for their base was always trans conversion therapy, and they haven't backed down on that.

So now they get off lightly for "doing the right thing in the end" while the most important sinister achievement for them slides more or less under the radar.

2 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

I may be asking an obvious question but why does a terrestrial national broadcaster with an independent public service remit need to even try and compete with Netflix and Amazon?

They don’t need to, but that’s more down to Nadine Dorres not understanding how Channel4 works, as she proved a fews back when she thought it received money from the license fee

I’m sure it’s nothing to do with them having an ice sculpture stand in for Johnson when he no showed a leaders debate either. They didn’t mean it when they said they’d review their license after they were found not to breach impartiality. 

On 4/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Uncle Zeb said:

They've backed down when it comes to gay conversion therapy, but the real red meat for their base was always trans conversion therapy, and they haven't backed down on that.

2 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

So the chancellor's wife apparently pays to not count as living in Britain for tax purposes, but that's ok because the line being trotted out is that your spouse's financial affairs aren't relevant to anything.

Weird, my financial affairs were pretty fucking relevant when my wife tried to access JSA in the past under a Tory government.

I like the way they’ve trotted out the “She has paid the tax that was required to be paid”. Yes we know, and that’s the fucking problem. 

• Paid Members

The sad thing about it is that Johnson and his like, and their cheerleaders in the media will be crowing about "The Labour Party/Keir Starmer attacks cabinet members' wives and families to try and score points because they know they can't match us on our policies" when it comes to Election season. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

28 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The sad thing about it is that Johnson and his like, and their cheerleaders in the media will be crowing about "The Labour Party/Keir Starmer attacks cabinet members' wives and families to try and score points because they know they can't match us on our policies" when it comes to Election season. 

The same media cheerleaders who thought Cherie Blair not brushing her hair first thing in the morning while answering the door was front page news. And in between not being able to eat bacon sarnies, they went for Milibands dad saying he was a communist UK hater, like it’s a bad thing. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

The same media cheerleaders who thought Cherie Blair not brushing her hair first thing in the morning while answering the door was front page news. And in between not being able to eat bacon sarnies, they went for Milibands dad saying he was a communist UK hater, like it’s a bad thing. 

Don't forget Kier Starmer and his Mums Donkey Sanctuary

• Paid Members

To make everyone feel better, Maggie Thatcher pegged it 9 years ago today. And she's still dead. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

To make everyone feel better, Maggie Thatcher pegged it 9 years ago today. And she's still dead. 

And here we all thought the only thing to celebrate on the 8th April each year would be Rex Manning Day and then this thundercunt pegged it on this day to make it even more glorious.