All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Did anyone else see Boris Johnson make a fat joke at Ian Blackford at PMQs and The Speaker said absolutely nothing. Hoyle has been such a downgrade in the role.

I don’t think that’s fair. Three times he Apu’d the braying twats at PMQs saying that if they didn’t shut up he would have no hesitation in asking them to shut up again and again. 

• Paid Members

Lloyd Russel-Moyle bottled it. If you know the statement you're going to make is going to have to be withdrawn but you say it anyway, then you go all the way until you're withdrawn from the house.

Don't come across all Dennis Skinner one minute, but apologies to the sniveling Tory Cunts the next.

Fat Alex and the Tories treatment of the SNP is fucking atrocious, they should have been called up on their behaviour to a whole party, but especially Blackford years ago, but they're getting worse, really shows what type of person they are.

4 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

Fat Alex and the Tories treatment of the SNP is fucking atrocious, they should have been called up on their behaviour to a whole party, but especially Blackford years ago, but they're getting worse, really shows what type of person they are.

You can’t be talking about the cake comment here, I take it?

• Paid Members

Johnson: “we’re launching a fantastic new policy to get 500,000 people back in to work”

Reality: “we’ll cut your benefits if you don’t accept any old job, full time or not, after 4 weeks. 2 weeks before you’re even likely to receive your first UC payment” 

I expect a ratcheting up of anti-benefits and anti-immigration rhetoric to get the gammons back on board. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

You can’t be talking about the cake comment here, I take it?

In part, but it's much more than that, the derision and dismissive nature to SNP MPs just standing up to talk is abhorrent. They're a representation of a vast swathe of the British populus, have the common courtesy to fucking listen to them.

Their attitude to all opposition is bad, but to the SNP it's horrendous.

I pray that just one PMQs someone has the front to tell the bumbling cunt to show some respect and look at me when I'm talking to you. It's that very nature that tells you they care for nought but themselves, not even enough to be willing to converse.

8 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Would you say, maybe, that he cannot have his cake and eat it?

united kingdom uk GIF

1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

I pray that just one PMQs someone has the front to tell the bumbling cunt to show some respect and look at me when I'm talking to you.

All comments made should  be addressed to the speaker, not the MP who asked the question. In fact there has been times when Johnson has been playing to the benches and Hoyle rebuked him, reminding him where the speaker sits and he should be addressing him. 

1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

In part, but it's much more than that, the derision and dismissive nature to SNP MPs just standing up to talk is abhorrent. They're a representation of a vast swathe of the British populus, have the common courtesy to fucking listen to them.

Their attitude to all opposition is bad, but to the SNP it's horrendous.

I pray that just one PMQs someone has the front to tell the bumbling cunt to show some respect and look at me when I'm talking to you. It's that very nature that tells you they care for nought but themselves, not even enough to be willing to converse.

The attitude of the 'Tories to the SNP is no different to the same disdain that the SNP themselves show to the "unionist" Labour and Scottish 'Tories up here. 

Shit rolls downhill.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, David said:

The attitude of the 'Tories to the SNP is no different to the same disdain that the SNP themselves show to the "unionist" Labour and Scottish 'Tories up here. 

Shit rolls downhill.

As usual, citation needed. 

12 minutes ago, stumobir said:

As usual, citation needed. 

Citation? Watch any Scottish First Minister Questions. The SNP treat both Scottish Labour and the Scottish 'Tories with disdain. As I said, shit rolls downhill.

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Did you just invite another David post? Fuck's sake, do none of us ever learn?

Apologies, I have no idea who you are. My posts clearly make far more of an impression on you than yours do on me. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, David said:

Citation? Watch any Scottish First Minister Questions. The SNP treat both Scottish Labour and the Scottish 'Tories with disdain. As I said, shit rolls downhill.

I do regularly watch PMQs and FMQs, saying they’re comparable is just plain wrong, but you’ve always come across as “staunch” so it’s no surprise you’re trying to frame it as such. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Shit rolls downhill.

I'm sorry, but this is just nonsense. Here's today's First Minister's Questions as an example, although I could easily have shared FMQs from any other week. 

When Blackford steps up to speak at PMQs - every week - the Tories audibly groan, which is disrespectful as fuck. Johnson purposely calls the SNP "the Scottish Nationalist Party" - the whole tone is just off. 

Compare that to the video I just shared. Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross steps up to talk, there's no booing. Same goes for Anas Sarwar, the Labour leader. There's the odd political jibe in there from all sides, but nothing that steps outside of the ordinary. The tone is pretty respectful on all sides. Occasionally you'll hear a negative reaction to a question or answer, but again, nothing outside of the ordinary. 

The tone in Scotland is generally more respectful - when Anas Sarwar took over as Scottish Labour leader, Nicola Sturgeon went as far as to describe him as "her friend", and Sarwar has been similarly complimentary about her. They might disagree politically, but it never crosses the line. 

Even Douglas Ross, the woefully inadequate Scottish Tory leader, gets off relatively lightly when it comes to how he is treated. Occasionally he's ridiculed, but when that happens, it's typically down to his own hypocrisy - criticising the SNP for something his own party is doing, has done, or has done worse than the SNP in. 

That's a long answer; but fuck me, you just can't compare the two. You might not (and presumably do not) like the SNP, and that's fine, but what you're saying comes across as incredibly blinkered.