All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

6 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Is that even a real person? Sounds fabricanted to me. 

He’s real, his hair isn’t. 

Cracking question asked in commons just now. She asked when someone in her constituency who was fined for breaching lockdown rules can expect his money back. 

• Paid Members

I was listening to Angela Rayner asking the urgent question in Parliament. Rees-Mogg said he still trusts Johnson. I don’t see how he can survive this if it’s found out he was in attendance. This was worse then the Christmas parties for me as it was during the first lockdown.

*Seems it was Michael Ellis not Rees Mogg. Sound the same but he didn’t quote any Latin or Patron Saints so should have known.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Do you know what fucks me off? The use of the word ‘rules’, instead of ‘laws’.

The Tories have been quite clever about that. Johnson doesn’t say: ‘no laws were broken’, he uses the much softer sounding: ‘no rules were broken’.

And subsequently, so does everyone else - the opposition; the media, whether they’re pro-Johnson or not; and members of the public.

But fuck, the Tories weren’t just repeatedly breaking the rules, they were repeatedly breaking the law. We should all be saying that, rather than adopting their bullshit narrative. 

18 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes, I guess that is the question. We've seen the anti-lockdown protests. Will we get people doing the same over this? I believe the next local elections are due in May, if they start losing any of those seats, the pressure will be on.

The Tories already lost the North Shropshire By-Election which was traditionally a very safe Tory seat. If that’s anything to go by then I’m guessing the Tories will have bad results at the local elections too. Boris Johnson won’t resign himself but if the Tory Party think there’s a chance they’ll lose the next General Election with him as leader, then they’ll force him out. It happened to Thatcher, it almost happened to Major and it happened to Iain Duncan-Smith when they were in opposition.

My worry is that they'll replace him with someone who is willing to fuck up the country even more with their hard right agenda, they'll bounce back in the polls after that change of leader, call an early election, and the friendly media will help them get over the line once again, and we'll be in for four more years of absolute hell. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

My worry is that they'll replace him with someone who is willing to fuck up the country even more with their hard right agenda, they'll bounce back in the polls after that change of leader, call an early election, and the friendly media will help them get over the line once again, and we'll be in for four more years of absolute hell. 

If Boris stays we've still got them for another term purely based on the last election. Nobody's turning over a 78(?) seat majority in a single election.

Jeremy Hunt is my prediction for his replacement when the time comes. He's been keeping his powder dry & waiting. He's an absolute fucking snake and has the edge on Sunak as he's white (but with mixed race kids....see we're not racists).

2 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

If Boris stays we've still got them for another term purely based on the last election. Nobody's turning over a 78(?) seat majority in a single election.

You can't judge Johnson's majority by normal standards. There hasn't been a PM in modern history who has brazenly lied their way through this many scandals, whilst fucking up society and pissing off almost everyone along the way. He'll do well to keep his seat, never mind his majority.

On another note, I'm bracing myself to be massively annoyed by PMQs later. If he actually does show up, I fully expect him to hide behind Sue Gray. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if he deployed the tried-and-tested "hide behind the last Labour government" approach. 

"I think you'll find they held plenty of parties at Downing Street..."